Pro's Picks - Belfort vs Franklin

I think Franklin is the correct favorite here at an average price of about -150.... but I think he maybe a little underpriced....yeh shocker there.   While Belfort looks impressive recently, he hasnt been taken deep since 2007. The longer the fight progresses the more Franklin's odds of winning increase.  Five of Belforts career losses were in bouts that exended into the 3rd round....  If Franklin can control the early pace and avoid Belforts early aggression, he will grind out a win.  Franklins my pick...

A little off topic but this should NOT BE A MAIN EVENT.

I think fans are getting jobbed paying for this.

VITOR

C'mon Kirik... 

Elvis - C'mon Kirik... 

ttt

tmr - 
Elvis - C'mon Kirik... 

ttt

ttt for the king.

You missed this one Kirik. :)

wreckker -  A little off topic but this should NOT BE A MAIN EVENT.

I think fans are getting jobbed paying for this.

no one is forcing them to buy the PPV and watch it.

tee tee tee for tha icky sticky

I predict it won't be a brawl. Vitor has taken too much time off and doesn't win the big fights. Rich doesn't want to stand and brawl with Vitor. Rich wins by point fighting.

Vitor, between the 1 minute mark and 2:30 mark of the first round.

inf0 - Vitor by nose shattering TKO.

S/N bet?

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
inf0 - Vitor by nose shattering TKO.

S/N bet?

I know i'm not inf0 and i don't have his rep, but I would be willing to take that bet if you're interested.

30 days, no tucking (i know you won't, and i have no issues with a demeaning name on the UG either).

everybody knows that cc vs jds is the real main event and cc gots his shit together again and gonna dominate and add so much depth to the hw division

PINKsinglet -  Mine will be shorter:  Depends on which Vitor shows up.

Read both pages, and the second post says it best.

TTT

analyzed on aots

Interesting take Mayhem.
Elvis

Elvis

Sorry to inform Mayhem, but you are wrong in both accounts.

Befort and Crocop for the win.

TTT