Pros' Picks for UFC 189 McGregor vs Aldo

Mountain Biker -
KnockoutThoughts -
KnockoutThoughts - Bump..Stephen Holder. Let's get this done. I want to make some money, and that's the best odds on Aldo I've seen yet. Let's get this done asap. Phone Post 3.0
Is anybody witnessing this epic tuck? How are you going to make an offer on the UG, then go MIA when someone takes you up on it? Stephen Holder gather your nuts and let's get this done. Phone Post 3.0
Stephen...let him bang bro!

I'm picking conor to win...but in to see the potential tuck Phone Post 3.0
We may already be seeing that? Phone Post 3.0

Stephen Holder - I haven't checked this thread in a minute. But I'm bout it bout it. Which one of those dudes on here does all the bets? I'll give that dude my portion and everything I said in earlier posts holds true.

If Conor gets the KO/TKO inside of 3 rounds I get your 1g. If Conor wins in any other way I only get 500. If Aldo wins in any way shape or form you get my entire 1g.

Someone who does these bets frequently here set me up with a paypal or whatever and it'll be done within 24h.
I like your attitude. Yep I'm good with TQN being the middle man too. Let's wait till the day before fight night to put the money up, that way we don't have $2,000 just sitting around at the mercy of TQN's health. You know? Lol. Life is crazy and people check out at random these days. But if you're good with it, we have a bet, and the UG has added excitement for this awesome fight. Phone Post 3.0

Wassup with the votedown? You mad? Phone Post 3.0

Stephen Holder - I haven't checked this thread in a minute. But I'm bout it bout it. Which one of those dudes on here does all the bets? I'll give that dude my portion and everything I said in earlier posts holds true.

If Conor gets the KO/TKO inside of 3 rounds I get your 1g. If Conor wins in any other way I only get 500. If Aldo wins in any way shape or form you get my entire 1g.

Someone who does these bets frequently here set me up with a paypal or whatever and it'll be done within 24h.
I'll do 5 bills escrowed Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey -

Same terms just cut in half you moneymaker you Phone Post 3.0

Stephen Holder -
KnockoutThoughts - Wassup with the votedown? You mad? Phone Post 3.0

lol that wasn't me I assure you. I dont think that a mod can tell you who voted you down but I bet they can tell you who didn't and they should be able to tell you that it wasn't me.
Nah..it's all good. You seem like a smooth guy. VU. See you on the night before fight night. Money needs to be escrowed in advance of the fight is the stipulation, otherwise there is no action. Good luck, may the best man win, and no crying or excuses from either of us after it plays out. Basically no yellowbitching. Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts -
Stephen Holder -
KnockoutThoughts - Wassup with the votedown? You mad? Phone Post 3.0

lol that wasn't me I assure you. I dont think that a mod can tell you who voted you down but I bet they can tell you who didn't and they should be able to tell you that it wasn't me.
Nah..it's all good. You seem like a smooth guy. VU. See you on the night before fight night. Money needs to be escrowed in advance of the fight is the stipulation, otherwise there is no action. Good luck, may the best man win, and no crying or excuses from either of us after it plays out. Basically no yellowbitching. Phone Post 3.0
Nice Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey -
OCMikey -

Same terms just cut in half you moneymaker you Phone Post 3.0
There has to be a confirmation on my part once you agree to make the bet valid though. Phone Post 3.0

btfos - Luck Rochold picks Aldo because of "fast twitch muscle"

Timing>>>>speed.

Rockhold is clueless lol. This is why Weidman will beat him. Weidman is about the skills and fundamentals

Anyway, its funny to see the pros now counting Conor out. You would think it would be the pros who would analyze Connor skills and appreciate them....this just proves most MMA fighters don't really fight with smarts, or have good IQ and simply always try to overwhelm with speed and power

This is like how most pro boxers picked Mayweather over Pacquiao. I think pros may know something that casual fans don't and keyboard warriors oddly think they know about fight IQ and etc.

ClydeErwinBarret -

Timing>>>>speed.

Rockhold is clueless lol. This is why Weidman will beat him. Weidman is about the skills and fundamentals

Anyway, its funny to see the pros now counting Conor out. You would think it would be the pros who would analyze Connor skills and appreciate them....this just proves most MMA fighters don't really fight with smarts, or have good IQ and simply always try to overwhelm with speed and power

This is like how most pro boxers picked Mayweather over Pacquiao. I think pros may know something that casual fans don't and keyboard warriors oddly think they know about fight IQ and etc.
This lol.

Silly 15er Phone Post 3.0

Mir with the chuck mannerisms Phone Post 3.0

ClydeErwinBarret - 

Timing>>>>speed.

I'm more interested in what the top trainers think. Like Firas Zahabi.

btfos - If Conor beats Aldo, a lot of people will be eating crow, not just fans, but fighters lol. Has there ever been anything like this in MMA, where a fighter was so counted, like Conor is vs Aldo, then went on to dominate and serve tons of crow? I can only think of Shogun vs Machida 1. All the so called pros said Machida would out class Shogun too
Damn how many accounts do you have at this point? This guy keeps coming back under new screen names every week. Phone Post 3.0

btfos -
KnockoutThoughts - 
btfos - If Conor beats Aldo, a lot of people will be eating crow, not just fans, but fighters lol. Has there ever been anything like this in MMA, where a fighter was so counted, like Conor is vs Aldo, then went on to dominate and serve tons of crow? I can only think of Shogun vs Machida 1. All the so called pros said Machida would out class Shogun too
Damn how many accounts do you have at this point? This guy keeps coming back under new screen names every week. Phone Post 3.0

The fuck you talking about you delusuional psycho? Long time lurker. This is my 1st account. CHECK MY damn IP. What I do know is that if/when Conor wins its going to burn your soul lol. You shizophrenic. Im gonna love it. Stay hating with every second of your miserable life on a man who doesnt even know you exist
My mental is fine. I think just by reading our respective posts you can tell who the psycho is. Schizophrenic describes exactly how you have fed into the Conor delusion, and the moment that delusion breaks, your sense of reality will fall apart. Every post you have made so far in your short time here has been hanging off of Conor's ballsack. Same can't be said for my dislike for Conor or his antics. I talk about and in many threads that relate to other things. Your entire existence here is to cling off of Conor's nutsack like a flea or a tick. Should Aldo lose, I will continue to be happy and proud of a fighter I respect for his accomplishments. Should Conor lose, man I truly think your whole life crumbles. You seem to be living vicariously through Conor as if everything you have is emotionally attached to one man's success. Ironically, since you mentioned it, it's a man that doesn't even know you exist..lol. Phone Post 3.0

btfos - If Conor beats Aldo, a lot of people will be eating crow, not just fans, but fighters lol. Has there ever been anything like this in MMA, where a fighter was so counted, like Conor is vs Aldo, then went on to dominate and serve tons of crow? I can only think of Shogun vs Machida 1. All the so called pros said Machida would out class Shogun too

ya your rite about everyone counting out mcgregor it kinda reminds me about when everybody was counting out jon jones by saying he would lose to shogun but winded up getting destroyed theres some fool that makes a new account here every week whos in love with shogun hes been eating crow ever since

KnockoutThoughts -
btfos -
KnockoutThoughts - 

The fuck you talking about you delusuional psycho? Long time lurker. This is my 1st account. CHECK MY damn IP. What I do know is that if/when Conor wins its going to burn your soul lol. You shizophrenic. Im gonna love it. Stay hating with every second of your miserable life on a man who doesnt even know you exist
My mental is fine. I think just by reading our respective posts you can tell who the psycho is. Schizophrenic describes exactly how you have fed into the Conor delusion, and the moment that delusion breaks, your sense of reality will fall apart. Every post you have made so far in your short time here has been hanging off of Conor's ballsack. Same can't be said for my dislike for Conor or his antics. I talk about and in many threads that relate to other things. Your entire existence here is to cling off of Conor's nutsack like a flea or a tick. Should Aldo lose, I will continue to be happy and proud of a fighter I respect for his accomplishments. Should Conor lose, man I truly think your whole life crumbles. You seem to be living vicariously through Conor as if everything you have is emotionally attached to one man's success. Ironically, since you mentioned it, it's a man that doesn't even know you exist..lol. Phone Post 3.0
Ironic considering you talk about Conor more than any other person on this forum.

You even claimed you would have attacked him at the pressed where he took the belt. It's hysterical.

You have these other Aldo fan boys voting you up but you are scared to death of this matchup. You know Aldo is fucked.

Conor will win and it is going to be goddamned hilarious reading your tantrums afterward.

I can't fucking wait. Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves -
KnockoutThoughts -
btfos -
KnockoutThoughts - 

Ironic considering you talk about Conor more than any other person on this forum.

You even claimed you would have attacked him at the pressed where he took the belt. It's hysterical.

You have these other Aldo fan boys voting you up but you are scared to death of this matchup. You know Aldo is fucked.

Conor will win and it is going to be goddamned hilarious reading your tantrums afterward.

I can't fucking wait. Phone Post 3.0
Huh? Lol I've been getting voted down and followed around by butthurt people like you for 3 months straight. My votecount has been cut down to a third of what it was. I haven't jumped into a Conor thread in a while, atleast a month, and haven't mentioned the guy till now. Even now, I didn't say much. I simply stated it was delusion the amount of accolade and supernatural power you guys attribute to someone who has yet to be tested. The last time I had a Conor heavy comment was when he disrespected the Champ during the tour. That's atleast a month ago. Maybe two. Since then, I have been spending alot of time in the OG and not here. Funny how you guys remember me, and I don't remember any of you. I don't focus on the little skirmishes of opinion relating to MMA picks. You guys however hold a grudge forever if someone mentions your hero. Shit is sad really, considering that I imagine most individuals here are grown ass men. Get over your low self esteem issues, and allow others to have a difference of opinion without going to war with that person. You guys act like bitches. Phone Post 3.0

And for the record Aldo is going to whoop that ass. As if it needed to be repeated. You guys can roll over the details and stats all you want, it won't make a difference when the outcome is read...AND STILL! Phone Post 3.0

Interesting all the pros pick aldo. Yet the "experts" on this site will claim conor is the next Bones. I think ill believe the pros over the ug couch potato warriors Phone Post 3.0

In for after fight shit talking Phone Post 3.0