Pros predict Aldo vs. Mcgregor

UpperdoG - 
D241 - 
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Goodbye Rigg's Pee Pee : ( Phone Post 3.0

I recently have come to favor Aldo in this fight.  As you know I've been on the fence and don't care who wins I just want a finish, but I'd like your thoughts on this-

Conor's power and explosiveness after rd 2-where does it go, how much can he keep?

Jose's quick jab and quick leg kicks vs the jab and leg kicks of every opponent Conor has faced, how does Jose compare?  

That's what I've been saying all along my man. We haven't seen Conor in championship rounds, but we have seen him dropped by Siver fairly easily with leg kicks. Siver has some legit kicks, Aldo straight ruins peoples legs though.

I'm pretty sure you don't know what you saw. Siver twice threw a low kick to the plant leg of McGregor, in the midst of Connor throwing a body/head kick. He knocked Conor off balance, but Conor effortlessly regained balance without falling down, once while doing a virtual piroutte right back into his stance.

At no point was he dropped or hurt by those kicks, and at o time were they used to get any positional or striking advantage.

Aldo does have great kicks. They look brutal. But he hasn't noticeably slowed down any of his recent opponents with them.

How much do you think Joe Riggs dick would go for on eBay? 

Every big fight McGregor has the pro's picks are almost unanimously in favour of his opponent. I completely understand why guys who are seriously underpaid would be resentful towards him, but you very rarely see pro fighters giving him the credit he deserves.

Joe Riggs goes all in.on Aldo. Phone Post 3.0

D241 - 

People saying Conor will wear Jose down with body shots, have ya'll not seen Jose drop mother fuckers with single body shots?

Some of these replies are coming off as very bias and objective.

Biased AND objective?

Objective (adjective) "not influenced by personal feelings, interpretations, or prejudice; based on facts; unbiased: an objective opinion."

Words, how do they work?

Lmao at Riggs. I fucking love him just for that comment. Aldo ALDaY! Phone Post 3.0

If Conor win's I can see the UG starting a White House petition to cut Riggs dick off Phone Post 3.0

WATHUNT - If Conor win's I can see the UG starting a White House petition to cut Riggs dick off Phone Post 3.0
Lol! Phone Post 3.0

"If he fucking beats him, I'll fucking cut my own dick off and throw it away." Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
WATHUNT - If Conor win's I can see the UG starting a White House petition to cut Riggs dick off Phone Post 3.0
Lol! Phone Post 3.0
Shall we change to a dick chopping bet? Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Lol! Phone Post 3.0
Sorry, man. The whole risk/reward thing goes haywire when my dicks on the chopping block.

I'll stick to the SN bet!

Consider this a genuine 'dick tuck'... Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Steven McTowelie -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Lol! Phone Post 3.0
Sorry, man. The whole risk/reward thing goes haywire when my dicks on the chopping block.

I'll stick to the SN bet!

Consider this a genuine 'dick tuck'... Phone Post 3.0
Lol.. Phone Post 3.0

Riggs if fucking awesome! Phone Post 3.0

Joe Riggs had the most invested prediction for sure. Phone Post 3.0

pushZIGGLER - If there was ever an example of a fucking sour grapes, jealous hater....Riggs is a fucking idiot. Plus he looks like meth'd out tranny. After McGregor wins, he'll be one. Phone Post 3.0
You're the fucking idiot.

Show some respect you whiny, squeaky little pig fucker. Phone Post 3.0

I want Jose to win but I feel like Conor will take it and possibly knock Aldo out. I think Conor got a great chin is a bigger and stronger guy. Aldo is one of the best to ever do it but styles make fights and Conor has what it takes to take out Aldo. I dont think the fight will go to the ground at all and I think Conor will crack Aldo. It sucks cause I really want Aldo to win!

Admiral Iraqbar - I'm not a huge Conor fan, and I think Aldo wins, but will people please stop this "if Chad had a full camp" bullshit? Chad didn't get tired, he cracked because Conor was relentless whenever the fight was on the feet. Mendes took him down and gave him everything he had on the ground, but once it was back on the feet Conor pushed forward and broke Chad mentally.

It was both. Beaten up to the body and gassed quicker. There is no way someone on 2 week prep for a title fight does not gas quicker.

I know this is fun but Pros are really not the most educated picks. They dont spend a lot of time watching tape and reviewing records and timelines of fighters. They are also very biased.

Riggs went all in. Phone Post 3.0

wow, sound like riggs ain't no bitch either. amirite diaz fans?