Pros predict Aldo vs. Mcgregor

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Steven McTowelie -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
WATHUNT - If Conor win's I can see the UG starting a White House petition to cut Riggs dick off Phone Post 3.0
Lol! Phone Post 3.0
Shall we change to a dick chopping bet? Phone Post 3.0
Sorry, man. The whole risk/reward thing goes haywire when my dicks on the chopping block.

I'll stick to the SN bet!

Consider this a genuine 'dick tuck'... Phone Post 3.0
True Phone Post 3.0

In. Phone Post 3.0

Wasa-B -
Admiral Iraqbar - I'm not a huge Conor fan, and I think Aldo wins, but will people please stop this "if Chad had a full camp" bullshit? Chad didn't get tired, he cracked because Conor was relentless whenever the fight was on the feet. Mendes took him down and gave him everything he had on the ground, but once it was back on the feet Conor pushed forward and broke Chad mentally.

It was both. Beaten up to the body and gassed quicker. There is no way someone on 2 week prep for a title fight does not gas quicker.
Agreed. Him not having a full camp was a huge issue. I'm back and forth on who takes this. I don't care one way or the other who wins, I just want to see a war

Can't wait for this fight, and for this card. Some monster fights lined up. On paper, this looks like a super deluxe card. Hope it lives up to the hype. Going to be an epic night of scraps! Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm -

lol @ Riggs

. Phone Post 3.0

Joe Riggs, let me introduce you to your next girlfriend....

Some of you younger fellaz might need to google Lorena Bobbitt to understand why that is relevent to Joe Rigg's comment.

Arlovskis Chin - 
D241 -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Goodbye Rigg's Pee Pee : ( Phone Post 3.0

I recently have come to favor Aldo in this fight.  As you know I've been on the fence and don't care who wins I just want a finish, but I'd like your thoughts on this-

Conor's power and explosiveness after rd 2-where does it go, how much can he keep?

Jose's quick jab and quick leg kicks vs the jab and leg kicks of every opponent Conor has faced, how does Jose compare?  

I think Aldo's explosiveness goes away too. McGregor will never stand in front of Aldo like Mendes. He will press and press. Unless he's on his back I see him being a very tiring for any fighter. I don't think Conor is explosive on the feet I think his left has more to do with his timing than anything. He never looks like he's putting all his weight into it like a southpaw H bomb. Phone Post 3.0

Arvloski's Chin, you already were on my radar as a good poster.

But this, this made me lift one eye brow.

Good fucking call man.  Post more.

MrTamliani - What Myles said makes sense. Aldo has been in a lot of wars what if he got knocked out when Mcgregor touches his chin. Fuck I'm pumped for this fight!!! Phone Post 3.0
Nostrafury Phone Post 3.0

jwg - 
D241 - 

People saying Conor will wear Jose down with body shots, have ya'll not seen Jose drop mother fuckers with single body shots?

Some of these replies are coming off as very bias and objective.

Biased AND objective?

Objective (adjective) "not influenced by personal feelings, interpretations, or prejudice; based on facts; unbiased: an objective opinion."

Words, how do they work?

Throw in the word not just before objective(which is what I meant).

Boom. Words. Now it works.

Born in Sanford, Maine and raised in Phoenix, Arizona, Riggs began boxing as a child with his father. Although Riggs is right handed, he was encouraged by his boxing coach to fight southpaw, making his power hand his lead hand.[4]Riggs began wrestling at Cactus High School in Glendale, Arizona, he followed in the footsteps of his hero, Randy Couture, and became an All-American twice. Riggs has trained at Arizona Combat Sports under the Lally brothers.On The 12th of December Riggs removed his genitals, with a black and decker hand saw after saying he would "cut his own d**k off" if McGregor were to beat Aldo at UFC194, which in turn happened. His new nickname is Joe "No More Riding" Riggs.

double

D241 -

Born in Sanford, Maine and raised in Phoenix, Arizona, Riggs began boxing as a child with his father. Although Riggs is right handed, he was encouraged by his boxing coach to fight southpaw, making his power hand his lead hand.[4]Riggs began wrestling at Cactus High School in Glendale, Arizona, he followed in the footsteps of his hero, Randy Couture, and became an All-American twice. Riggs has trained at Arizona Combat Sports under the Lally brothers.On The 12th of December Riggs removed his genitals, with a black and decker hand saw after saying he would "cut his own d**k off" if McGregor were to beat Aldo at UFC194, which in turn happened. His new nickname is Joe "No More Riding" Riggs.

Lmfao Phone Post 3.0