Protein powder?

I mix mine with water and toss a banana into it. But then again, see how huge I am. Athough I weighed myself today and I now have a whole pound on you. Your back to being the runt. The only thing is when I drink this before bed, I wake up about 3am ready to grapple. And I just can't find anyone who wants to at that time.

That's it. I am gonna add so much sugar I will either go into insulin shock induced coma or be so hyper I will come to all your houses and eat out of your fridges.

Dave, I lost 2 pounds! Gah! I'm the club lightweight once again damn it!

I suppose it would have been better by the way to ask if I can eat pop rocks with a can of coke before I grapple?
=)

I just had a dump. We are even now. No, I think I am just getting fat from missing class for 2 months.

Hey, I have this theory. We can have animal parts installed in your knees just like in that Rob Schnieder movie. Then you can come back to working out.

Animal parts?? Hmmmmm.

Maybe a dog.....(mental image)...

Going around sniffing everyone's ass. Sticking my nose in everyone's crotch. Humping Bob's leg. In short, I will be mistaken for you!

Merry Christmas bud. Here, have a tummy rub. (one leg kicking) Good boy.

I haz been insulted!
=)

I went to the beer store to pick up some dextrose, and they didn't seem to have any idea what the hell I was talking about. You sure you can get it there?

Here's my suggestion for everyone. Usually after I train I have a gatorade-immediate fluids and carbs. Then I sit down to a big fat bong, I take a bunch of hits and eat/drink until I wake up covered in powders & banana peels, and my blender running all night, and me slumped in a ball in the kitchen corner. I get up, have wake and bake, shower the stuff of me, mop the floor, stretch, check the Underground, lay down on the couch watch Maury and think about training. When its time to train I simple go and train hard as I have conserved my energy from relaxing.

I do this steady and I have been able to keep in good shape for a guy of my age(31). This lifestyle is great and I suggest it to all. And thats my expert opinion.

My Wife has taken to making me watch Dr. Phil or I can't go work out.

It's a strange combination that makes me strangely angry.