PSA: Ariel Helwani is the best interviewer in MMA

Relatively good wit/quick on his feet, can tailor questions based on responses and not act like a machine reading shit off an outline

Asks interesting questions, not hackneyed ones

Perfect cadence and enunciation.  Doesn't sound like an English as Second Language teacher, e.g. "It . . . is ... goooood ... to ... . have .... you ..... here..."

Other MMA Interviewers, TAKE NOTE!!!

He'll always be dead to me after the Crocop debacle.

By far the best at it in MMA...

J ak

At least he uses an actualy fckin microphone.

You don't think Ray Flores is the best interviewers? ;-)

pfp best for sure

Jons Forsberg - yup, just don't get why he had to go out of his way to suck Dana's balls on the whole Crocop fiasco. A smart, talented guy who was selling himself short, He didn't need any of that.

True.

Jons Forsberg - yup, just don't get why he had to go out of his way to suck Dana's balls on the whole Crocop fiasco. A smart, talented guy who was selling himself short, He didn't need any of that.

Still mad about this? God forbid people have a different opinion than you. Maybe you should get crocops nuts out of your mouth. If those rumors were true then crocop woulda indeed been a douchebag.

My favorite one is when he interviewed Arlovski's ex-girlfriend. Ariel is the man.

pee pee pee

He's good but our standards are pretty low for this. ;p

thabest

Can someone clear up this Cro Cop situation? I know some people are butthurt about it so I would like to know what was said exactly.

Reason why hes the best is because he asks legitimate questions. Most guys will just go out there and ask a bunch of questions that just end up hyping up the fighter and the fight... they'll interview Quenton and talk about how great he is and has no faults, then go do the same thing with Rashad... they just end up looking like hype machines.. complete bullshit.

Ariel asks legit questions

ariel helwani is the effin man

ttt

bam57bam - Can someone clear up this Cro Cop situation? I know some people are butthurt about it so I would like to know what was said exactly.

I forget it exactly, but a lot of people blew it out of proportion.

Jay ak - By far the best at it in MMA...

J ak

VTFU!

Cindy