PSA: Ariel Helwani is the best interviewer in MMA

Ariel is the best hands down, even though I hate him for him going off on crocop, i'm trying to let it slide :P

He definitely has a bright future

Can't believe anyone really cares about some selfpromoting douche, who's best shot at fame was asking Alrovsky's ex-gf about taste of peepee. There are few other guys who post their interviews videos, without stirring shit or controversy.

Ariel is a great interviewer. My only bit of criticism is that he likes to bring up 'gossip' sometimes.

I'd like to add in that Greg Savage (Sherdog), TJ DeSantis (Sherdog) and Gorgeous George (MMA Junkie Radio) deserve recognition as well. Dave Ferra is also another solid interviewer.

ariel was 100% right on the crocop thing, if you want to blame someone, blame the people who said that cc was going to dream (dana, iole etc.) and the person who made them believe that (cc)

What does interviewing people and posting it on the intenet have to do with journalism?

Good reporter. Ugly as hell. But a damn good reporter.

and he pronounces fedor's name correctly.

He'll always be a fucktard to me after the Crocop episode.  Listening to his rant now that all the truth is out is just laughable. 

his interviews are all I really watch, the rest are usually lame for the most part..

Still love when taste my peepee dude got pissed.

The guy comes prepared, doesn't get flustered and asks good questions. IMO he makes the sport seem more legit.

He's awesome.

He's the best.