Psychopath with boxing gloves

HERTSWENIP - Im honestly surprised he hasn't received a worse beatdown.
Me too ! Phone Post 3.0

Rabid Bunyip - Another of him getting smashed:

http://youtu.be/Kb37SrekUj0 Phone Post 3.0
Satisfying. Phone Post 3.0

Spent the last hour watching videos of this guy getting beat up. Hes all shit talk when hes "fighting" a guy at a fitness gym who has no clue whats even going on, but he literally jumps from the ring and runs away when fights someone who can throw even a half decent punch. In those videos you spend more time watching his back and him yelling "Time out" than you do him fighting.

Id really really like to see him fight in a cage so I can see him desperately trying to climb out while the other guy pulls on his legs to keep him in lmao. Or really wanna see him just KOd ice cold, Tank vs Matua style.

But gotta say, hes definitely the champ of "Chill Dawg"

Heres his only real, actual, pro boxing "fight". Surprise! As soon as he starts getting hit, he quits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wc_9_fjjnw

Lmao 

i know one of the guys in the main video, gonna have to clown him next time I see him for letting this fool do that shit to him, I woulda killed this kid. If I ever see him in my gym I would have my coach lock the door and tell everyone to get ready to have some fun. I'm sure he stays away from mma gyms tho, looks like he picks on cardio boxers at la fitness. How does he not learn? When was his last episode?

Wow, I have seen this guy's videos but didn't know he lived in LA. I just saw the first video where they posted his address, and up until a week ago, I lived on the same street has him! I could have got some good intel for this thread.

What's his screen name? Phone Post 3.0

jcblass - Wow, I have seen this guy's videos but didn't know he lived in LA. I just saw the first video where they posted his address, and up until a week ago, I lived on the same street has him! I could have got some good intel for this thread.

Is this one of those American streets with house numbers that run up into the tens of thousands

Not sure if posted already, but the fight where the dude slams him and rare naked chokes him is the best.

This is where I'm conflicted in regards to the levels of mental disorder. He seems pretty delusional, but him tapping out and saying "you're the best" does show there is a point HE KNOWS the truth, meaning though he may try and lie, it's clear that he's not as delusional as he thinks then.

But then, only a delusional dude would challenge Wilder like that, so I'm confused.

The real pieces of shit are his step dad and whichever friend he has that records his gym fights knowing what Charlie is going to do and acting like he doesn't know. Phone Post 3.0

By far the best one...

Definately mentally handicapped. He should be locked up. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

scrapdo -

By far the best one...

Lol at 'time out' Phone Post 3.0

Haha I just watched the beat down VID, fucking loved the slam Phone Post 3.0

warez - What's his screen name? Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Oh this kid is ridiculous. delusions of grandeur. He has to be mentally unstable.

Some funny vids out there of him agreeing to meet up and fight someone, but when that person shows up, he won't show or runs away. Phone Post 3.0

I fucking hate Charlie Z lol Phone Post 3.0

Stern - I fucking hate Charlie Z lol Phone Post 3.0
He is One of the biggest idiots on the planet Phone Post 3.0

I work in mental health. This guy is definitely some kind of sick. That being said, one of the oldest vets who I learned from at my job once said to me in regards to a violent patient, and I will never forget it:

"Having a mental illness isn't a license to be an asshole". Phone Post 3.0

Sogflop - I work in mental health. This guy is definitely some kind of sick. That being said, one of the oldest vets who I learned from at my job once said to me in regards to a violent patient, and I will never forget it:

"Having a mental illness isn't a license to be an asshole". Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. Sadly he will adding CTE to his mental problems soon. Phone Post 3.0