Psychopath with boxing gloves

Whoever this "Curtis" guy is needs the beating. Guy is supposedly Charlie's friend yet reinforces his delusions and is more than likely exploiting that retard for YouTube view $. Phone Post 3.0

he definitely posted on this site a few years ago but was run off,

in the wilder vid does he say if it's in the street he would beat him after getting his ass kicked?

Russ - he definitely posted on this site a few years ago but was run off,

in the wilder vid does he say if it's in the street he would beat him after getting his ass kicked?
Lmao yes. He told him, he was still the best and they could do it in the streets.......right before he ran out of the gym. Phone Post 3.0

I couldn't give a fuck that people think he's "mentally ill". He knows what he's doing is wrong because he apologizes after he sneaks punches on people and he knows he's being an asshole when he talks shit because he runs away in anticipation of retribution. Once I know that he's aware that he's being a scumbag, the rest of his diagnosis means nothing to me. I hope somebody gives him a "Maggie Fitzgerald". Phone Post 3.0

I wish this guy showed up at my gym Phone Post 3.0

scrapdo - I couldn't give a fuck that people think he's "mentally ill". He knows what he's doing is wrong because he apologizes after he sneaks punches on people and he knows he's being an asshole when he talks shit because he runs away in anticipation of retribution. Once I know that he's aware that he's being a scumbag, the rest of his diagnosis means nothing to me. I hope somebody gives him a "Maggie Fitzgerald". Phone Post 3.0

I tend to agree, His behavior fascinates me, so I have watched a lot of videos of him and he always seems cognizant. He's obviously delusional, but more than anything I think he just really enjoys punching people.

There are people out there that just enjoy hurting others. I think he is one of them.

Kanabull -
scrapdo - I couldn't give a fuck that people think he's "mentally ill". He knows what he's doing is wrong because he apologizes after he sneaks punches on people and he knows he's being an asshole when he talks shit because he runs away in anticipation of retribution. Once I know that he's aware that he's being a scumbag, the rest of his diagnosis means nothing to me. I hope somebody gives him a "Maggie Fitzgerald". Phone Post 3.0

I tend to agree, His behavior fascinates me, so I have watched a lot of videos of him and he always seems cognizant. He's obviously delusional, but more than anything I think he just really enjoys punching people.

There are people out there that just enjoy hurting others. I think he is one of them.

Yup. While there are obviously levels and nuance to mental illness, I just balk at using "mental illness" to automatically mean that someone isn't responsible for their actions or that the public has some responsibility in their behavior. I agree, he just enjoys hurting people and bragging. I don't think he's delusional, though, I think he's a liar. Phone Post 3.0

134-2?

Whoa, fascinating headcase, that guy. At first I was thinking it would be great to see him get beat up, if only to see what his reaction is.

But watching that one brutal beat down had me feeling sorry for him - that his delusion is dangerous to everyone he jumps, and to himself.

His father is an idiot for not trying to set him straight or get him help.

Charlie Z vs Crazie Locs...

Who wins? Phone Post 3.0

Flipping through his FB pics, he posted one of him decking someone on Feb 2 claiming it's "tied with the Wilder TKO" as his "best TKO ever" . . . so I guess he thinks he won the Wilder match?? Phone Post 3.0

Still the champ tho Phone Post 3.0

Ahh, I see. He posted a YouTube vid where he claims Wilder is ducking a rematch because CZ "snapped" Wilder's jaw. Good lord . . . Phone Post 3.0

Clearly he has some form of mental illness, but he's also clearly a danger to himself and others.  I think he should be locked up in a mental institution to protect society and himself. Maybe they can treat whatever is wrong with him and someday release him if he gets better.

Sub. Phone Post 3.0

Dude is insane. Phone Post 3.0

Needs to spar with Josh neer Phone Post 3.0

Honestly, some of those attacks are even after his opponent say whoa whoa whoa, or no no or turns away. Besides the fact that he could absolutely be charged with assault, I'm surprised no ones gone off on him. I think I would taken the gloves off and started kicking that fucker in the dick and headbutting him if he pulled that shit.

That's so fucked up

OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID - Guy needs help

But let's just get some skilled to fighters to beat the hell out of him instead Phone Post 3.0

No one knows anything about this guy, beyond the fact that he's a pathological liar and regularly assaults strangers. Whether or not he needs help is anyone's guess. It's like how you can kill someone without being technically considered legally insane. Really, if you murder an innocent person by choice and with no real cause you're already pretty fucking insane by any definition, but that doesn't mean you're unaware of your actions.

This fucker seems to know exactly what he's doing and so I don't think it's unnatural for people to want to see him get beat.

Is it me or did WIlder whoop his ass with a right handed glove on his left hand? Check the tape, hahaha!