Pudzianowski vs.McCorkle II - KSW 24

Sean McCorkle and Mariusz Pudzianowski will square off for a second time at KSW 24:

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.asp/id/2873/mariusz-pudzianowski-next-fight-sean-mccorkle-ksw-24.htm

It's got to be said that the first one finished in McCorkle's favour in under two minutes, but KSW obviously generate a lot of revenue with Pudz and they're given him a second crack.

Pudz is a sore loser and relatives everyone he loses to. Phone Post

Except Sylvia who probably wouldn't take it Phone Post

McCorkle by heelhook.

Lol why is pudz still fighting? Phone Post

Pudz was working corky on the feet. Which isn't saying much because he can't strike. Phone Post 3.0

gotmysitchpackedbyweidman - 

He must pull fans in Poland. That's the only thing I can think of.

Pudz might be the biggest joke in the sport. At least everybody knows that Bob Sapp isn't going to try, but Pudz tries his best and still ends up looking absolutely woeful.

FOTN - Pudz might be the biggest joke in the sport. At least everybody knows that Bob Sapp isn't going to try, but Pudz tries his best and still ends up looking absolutely woeful.

Nah. Bob Sapp Phone Post

$$$$

no disrespect to Mariusz, but I believe at some point Sean will get top position, and when he does, I think he subs him again...

bearockbrobama - 
FOTN - Pudz might be the biggest joke in the sport. At least everybody knows that Bob Sapp isn't going to try, but Pudz tries his best and still ends up looking absolutely woeful.

Nah. Bob Sapp Phone Post

It's not even open for debate.

In all fairness I wouldn't argue too hard on the Sapp / Pudz issue, but it just annoys the hell out of me that KSW keeps trying to push his fights to the Polish people even though he's a dreadful fighter who's showing next to no improvement from one fight to the next.

FOTN - In all fairness I wouldn't argue too hard on the Sapp / Pudz issue, but it just annoys the hell out of me that KSW keeps trying to push his fights to the Polish people even though he's a dreadful fighter who's showing next to no improvement from one fight to the next.

He's a huge star over there, they dont have to push him, theres a demand to see him fight Phone Post

Take an olympic caliber weightlifter and give him some training and you will have a beast. Strongman is a sideshow.

Devlin - 
FOTN - In all fairness I wouldn't argue too hard on the Sapp / Pudz issue, but it just annoys the hell out of me that KSW keeps trying to push his fights to the Polish people even though he's a dreadful fighter who's showing next to no improvement from one fight to the next.

He's a huge star over there, they dont have to push him, theres a demand to see him fight Phone Post

I'm aware of that, but people show up to see Bob Sapp fight too, doesn't mean the promoter's should be putting him on the card.

I just find the whole thing to be farcical.

Fight! UK Online - 

$$$$

Kind of sad that a guy that doesnt really do much or appear to learn much can earn dollar just because his fellow countrymen want to watch him try.

I'll never forget Thompson vs Pudz, it was pretty disgraceful of KSW.

Ryazzo - Take an olympic caliber weightlifter and give him some training and you will have a beast. Strongman is a sideshow.

Huh... Strongman is likely much more functional to MMA than pure weightlifting.

"Huh... Strongman is likely much more functional to MMA than pure weightlifting."

Absolutley incorrect. Olympic lifts are excellent for fight sports/mma/wrestling as they emphasize technique, explosiveness and strength. And Olympic Lifters are far superior athletes.