Punk vs Gall targeted for 202

According to Jeremy Botter that is the targeted date for the fight Phone Post 3.0

Guess Punk wanted to get those Conor PPV points. It also makes sense with Summerslam being the next night and they can run promos for that due to Brocks deal. Phone Post 3.0

I can't believe they're still targeting a real fight for Punk. Regardless of how far along Punk has come, Gall is going to maul him badly. I know it's a bit late in the game, but why not match him up against another WWE cross-over, build up a reality show around them, even if it's just 8 episodes or something. It's not for everyone, but it's something to watch.

I'm surprised that WWE is going to sit idly by and let their boy get mauled, it makes them look bad. If this continues, I predict a buyout... WWE makes a payment to bring back Punk just to keep him from embarrassing everyone.

I wish the best for Punk, but I don't think this ends well for him if he ends up in there with anyone like Gall.

I'd burst out laughing if Brooks/Gall was the co-main Phone Post 3.0

Kindly - I'd burst out laughing if Brooks/Gall was the co-main Phone Post 3.0
Won't matter if it's the only other fight on the main card, will still set a UFC record for PPV buys Phone Post 3.0

Brock at 200 and punk at 202? It's and invasion! Who's coming next? And who's the ufc gonna send over? Phone Post 3.0

AgedCaviar - Brock at 200 and punk at 202? It's and invasion! Who's coming next? And who's the ufc gonna send over? Phone Post 3.0
Dink and doink Phone Post 3.0

Delinodeshields -
AgedCaviar - Brock at 200 and punk at 202? It's and invasion! Who's coming next? And who's the ufc gonna send over? Phone Post 3.0
Did you name yourself after the baseball player or are you actually Delino DeShields? Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Won't matter if it's the only other fight on the main card, will still set a UFC record for PPV buys Phone Post 3.0
It would be ridiculous to put either fighter on the main card. Even headlining the prelims would be a joke but with the UFC entertaining comes first, right? Phone Post 3.0

Kindly -
It would be ridiculous to put either fighter on the main card. Even headlining the prelims would be a joke but with the UFC entertaining comes first, right? Phone Post 3.0
So give PPV points to someone who isn't on the PPV? Phone Post 3.0

What a joke. That episode of "Looking for a Fight" was so contrived. A shit load of fighters have called out CM Punk on the UG and in the media, yet Dana actrd like it was a big deal when Mickey did it, like it was so great and bold. Yeah call out the guy who's never had one professional fight, real ballsy move! Phone Post 3.0

I doubt they'll make it co-main. Would make them look bad. But then again Egg is involved.

In other news: Botter loses UFC credentials. Phone Post 3.0

Botter just got a 30.06 through the brain Phone Post 3.0

ViciousCesar - I doubt they'll make it co-main. Would make them look bad. But then again Egg is involved.

In other news: Botter loses UFC credentials. Phone Post 3.0
So long Botter
Nice knowing you Phone Post 3.0

scarfacedave - What a joke. That episode of "Looking for a Fight" was so contrived. A shit load of fighters have called out CM Punk on the UG and in the media, yet Dana actrd like it was a big deal when Mickey did it, like it was so great and bold. Yeah call out the guy who's never had one professional fight, real ballsy move! Phone Post 3.0
Hey it got him paid, can't blame the kid for trying Phone Post 3.0

you really think so? Punk has been out of the wwe for like 2 years now, I think he has lost some steam and won't get near the ppv buys him and Dana are anticipating

Out of sight, out of mind, I think UFC missed the boat to strike while the iron was hot Phone Post 3.0

Delinodeshields -
Mouse Vs dink, make it happen ufc the people have spoken Phone Post 3.0

scarfacedave - What a joke. That episode of "Looking for a Fight" was so contrived. A shit load of fighters have called out CM Punk on the UG and in the media, yet Dana actrd like it was a big deal when Mickey did it, like it was so great and bold. Yeah call out the guy who's never had one professional fight, real ballsy move! Phone Post 3.0
Hey it got him paid, can't blame the kid for trying Phone Post 3.0
Oh, of course I'm not blaming the kid at all good for him. It annoyed the fuck out of me the way Dana was acting like Mickey Gall did something special by calling out CM punk after a shit load of fighters already called them out. Phone Post 3.0

Card -

Even Joe Silva wants to punch him in his ugly annoying head! Phone Post 3.0