Push Fight game online

The UG has been graced for nearly ten years by one of the most inventive guys in the sport, or anywhere. Brett Picotte, creator of my dear friend Bubba, among other things. His latest and most compelling effort is Push Fight, with online and, ummm, offline versions.

It's a 3D Unity Web Player game, easy to use and a lot of fun. There are 2 versions:  Solitaire and Multiplayer.

-  Solitaire is for practicing alone or for playing against someone on the same computer.

-  Multiplayer is for playing against someone in a different location (anywhere in the world).

Solitaire is free, and Multiplayer is $2.50 for 30 days.  You can play as much as you like.

-  The more you play, the better you'll get.

UG members will get a FREE month (30 days). 
Email bubbamaker@aol.com and he'll give you a Username and Password.

Both versions of the game are available at pushfightgame.com.  Players will be prompted to download Unity Web Player.

If someone already has Unity Web Player, they need to be sure they have version 2.5.1. The game is easy to learn but difficult to master.  Most of all, it's a lot of fun and a real challenge.

This should be free to everybody to play online. I wouldnt pay to play but I would play for free. If I liked it enough I might buy it.

Just me 2 cents

ttt

The board game is great, so the vid game should be too

TTT

thanks, great post

TTT 4 l8tr

RickStorm -  TTT 4 l8tr

cool ttt

Thanks Kirik. I really, REALLY appreciate that.

I've decided that most people will be more inclined to try out my game if they can play against someone they know. So, send me your email address (or post it) and I'll give you TWO Usernames with Passwords. That should really test it out.

Thanks again, and I hope to be playing against you soon.

Brett

I've made it really easy to learn. There's a short video (about 5 minutes) on my webpage. It's kind of like me sitting down with you and showing you how to play.

I hope you'll try it out. Thanks.

later

I just got word that my new instructional video may be done by the end of the week. I think you're going to like my new video star.

later

Bubbamaker - Thanks Kirik. I really, REALLY appreciate that.

I've decided that most people will be more inclined to try out my game if they can play against someone they know. So, send me your email address (or post it) and I'll give you TWO Usernames with Passwords. That should really test it out.

Thanks again, and I hope to be playing against you soon.

Brett

im not sure how to go about this, but the Xbox 360 has a ton of user created games that people can download over the xbox live network. would you ever consider this?

here is a rundown of the program:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_Live_Indie_Games

Thanks Card. I'm hoping the picture will be a LOT better on the new video.

Mulletron5000 - that's an excellent idea. I'll have to check that out. Thanks.

TTT

I forgot to mention forum member Poober.

People kept asking for a way to play my game online. Poober jumped in and got it done. He started working on it and said if I didn't like it, I didn't have to pay for it. He took a big risk, and I'm pretty sure I got a steal of a deal. It's amazing how forum members take care of each other.

Anyway, thanks Poober. I love my Unity Push Fight game.

I checked out the Xbox info. The game must be programmed in Microsoft XNA. Then it's play tested. If it's accepted, then you get a good percentage of the sales.

I know now that programming my game is VERY expensive. So, I'll have to either wait to try this or find someone who wants to take a BIG risk in programming and submitting my game. I don't expect that to happen.

Good idea, though. Keep those ideas coming.

Brett

make this an iPhone app!!!!

How do I do that?

I'm getting ready to reply to your email with your usernames and passwords. If that doesn't work, maybe you can fix your UG account so I can send them to you with a PM. I tried to do that, and it wouldn't allow me to send a PM to you.

Thanks.