Push Fight game online

We'll get more and more players as we go. Posting on here that you're hanging out in the game lobby has worked for me.

Also, you can give your other Username and Password to someone else and set up a game time.

Let's try this: I'll host a game at 9:45 p.m. tonight (central time) - 25 minutes from now. I'll hang out on there for awhile. Let's play!

Bubbamaker - As I mentioned before, we're working on a new instructional video. What do you think of this so far? Thanks.

In this video the brown round piece was trapped at the bottom right at 6:00 and then it became his turn. could he have moved two other pieces and then pushed that round piece and the two whites above him upward to escape that trap?

Also you can move only one piece, you can move two or you don't have to move correct?

Must you move one to push? Or can you just go straight to push?

Sorry if this has been covered at length a million times already...

Good questions.

If I understand how you're trying to escape, you'd have to go on the side rail. You can't do that, and there is no way out for the poor round piece.

You don't have to move at all before you push. You can move 0, 1 or 2. It's your choice. You DO have to push to complete your turn.

If you don't have a Username and Password yet, just give me your email address. I'll send you 2 Usernames with Passwords, and I'll play against you to help you learn.

HOOKING UP FOR A GAME - I have a couple of ideas.

Until we have hundreds of online players (being optimistic), it may be hard to find someone to play. So, try one of these:

1) Post on here what time you want to play. Go to the game lobby at that time, host a game, and hang out for 5 or 10 minutes. Maybe someone will join in.

2) If you don't post a time, check the lobby (or host a game) at the top or bottom of the hour. That might put people on there at the same time more often - especially in the evening.

I hope this helps, and thanks for playing.

Brett

Push Fight Board Game is now a group on Facebook. Please join if you're interested in my game. Thanks.