Push Fight game online

I'm just testing the waters.

By the way, did you turn on the water? :-)

I'm going to hang out in the game lobby for a bit. If you want to play, go to the lobby and hit refresh.

Bubbamaker - I'm just testing the waters.By the way, did you turn on the water? :-)I did, and came back hours later and my comp was running super slow, so I turned it off.

Also, have you tried pimping it to Walmart? You should investigate on how to sell your game to Walmart. Not sure if it's an ongoing thing where you can meet with them to market your products or if it's just certain times of the year. But I saw a special on it, and anyone can go and propose their products to them.

That's interesting about Walmart. I would probably have to build a factory to produce enough games.

I'm not sure if the water slows things down or not. I suspect it does, but I'm not sure. That's a question for Poober.

I like to watch the water until I play, then it distracts me. :-)
I keep waiting for a shark to swim by or something. So, I turn it off when I play.

Ever thought about selling the game to hasbro or something like that? You could probably get some royalties out of that.

That would be wonderful. I don't know if things have changed, but all of those big game companies used to use licensing agents to get their new game ideas (and couldn't legally accept an idea straight from the inventor).

I had another board game years ago, and I sent it to a couple of those agents. They each charged a couple hundred dollars to "evaluate" my game. I packaged it in such a way that I could tell they didn't even play it. I thought that was ridiculous.

Maybe things have changed. It would be great to get my game into the right hands.

I remember watching that video a long time ago and was impressed with the game then and still am. IMO you need this game in the right hands of the right people. I have no idea who they are and how to do that, but I don't think the present setup with no AI, and no major platform (like a gameboy, xbox live, mass produced board game etc) to play the pvp mode in, is gonna get you PAID! Anyways, great game, and i really hope it works out for ya.

Thanks Dirty Frank. If nothing else, this version will allow a lot of people to play (including me) and might find it's way into the right hands. Who knows, maybe a forum member is in the game business or knows someone who is.

sent you an email so I can get a pw.

We developed the game in Unity3d so it can be ported to the Iphone. I agree that it would make a great Iphone game!

ttt

Hey Poober - I don't know anything about Iphone games. What has to happen to play it on an Iphone? Anything different from playing on a computer? Thanks.

You did a GREAT job on my game.

Thanks!

It wouldn't take much to get it on the Iphone in it's current form. You'd probably want AI though.

From the research I've done, that will be a major undertaking (Al, that is). I hope to have that in the future.

Thanks Poober.

As I mentioned before, we're working on a new instructional video. What do you think of this so far? Thanks.

I forgot to mention that this video features Michelle, who I think is a knockout. I hope you'll watch it and give me your honest opinion ... of the video. :-)

Thanks.

ttt

You gotta have AI. Also, the set up should be simpler. It's a PIA to set up the pieces every time.

Also, you market it as the "Ultimate competition game". I would change competition to strategy.

I'd like to have Al, but it will be expensive. One thing at a time.

You can just hit done and you're set up. Both set ups are pretty good to start with.

I like using the word strategy, too. What do you think of the video?

Thanks.

The video is good. I know I could hit done to start, but I do like to change the set up. I like: S S R S R

Also, I've tried playing online, but there's never anyone there. :(