Question for Jiu-Jitsu guys...

I was told on TUF season two I think that it's a good strategy to start from your knees and just kinda crawl forward towards the guy..I guess they won't kick you in the head that way.

Turbogoat sounds like the real deal..Probably took a gracie cruise and got a real blue belt!!! (unlike you association fags)...

Peelin domes in the streets!!! Jits! Jits! Jits!!!

"Not sure if pulling guard is a good idea in a bar fight."

Yeah if your guard is shitty..But if it's good, fuck it..Tell him to come down to your world!!! Anyone can stand...Takes a man to "sit and get"! 

McLeod - I was told on TUF season two I think that it's a good strategy to start from your knees and just kinda crawl forward towards the guy..I guess they won't kick you in the head that way.

And even if they do...BOOM!!! Straight ankle lock...Sound strategy!!

Train Judo - 
Vinny Magalhães -  what the fuck is this jiu-Jitsu thing? 

Basically like doing the samba with another guy, on the ground!!!

that sounds gay.

hook his leg and grab onto his neck and then bring him down into your guard

Train Judo - Hey guys, I'm pretty confident that very few people out there could ever pass my guard in a bar fight. ...So what do you think are the best ways to get a guy into my guard in a bar fight?

Any vids out there of street fighting guard entries? How about rubber guard? I bet Bravo has some sick jits for situations like that..I wanna be ready for war next time I head to the watering hole.

chances are the other guy is some strip mall Judo dork so the best way is to let him do ouchi gari.

once in your guard he should be pretty clueless at this point.

Vinny Magalhães - 
Train Judo - 
Vinny Magalhães -  what the fuck is this jiu-Jitsu thing? 

Basically like doing the samba with another guy, on the ground!!!

that sounds gay.

Totally ambiguous though, you can fool normal folk!