Questions about getting knocked out

Youll be fine. Now post the vid, we all know theres a vid! Phone Post

In, can someone post a link to the Backyard UFC thread? Phone Post

grandchampion - 1. dont fight in the backyard dumbass
2. if you do keep your hands up so you dont get kicked in the face dumbass
3. if you do fight in the backyard and you do get knocked out dont fight again... dumbass...

but seriously...

1. if you dont die in your sleep tonight your fine for now

2. probably just one good one

3. until youve had proper training, and in a proper environment. if you got ko'd like that in an MMA state sanctioned fight you would be on a medical suspension from at least 30 to 90 days

Well i'm still alive, i guess that's a good thing. Still waiting on the vid.

Here is the vid. Started about 3 minutes into the fight. As you can tell we weren't going hard. It wasn't like we were trying to kill each other. (i'm in black)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDe96NEzZQ0

Username: Bruce Lee

Video: My Movie

Priceless.

No troll apparently, but with that kid leaving his hands around his waist the whole time you should of been the one throwing head kicks.

Sleep tight. Phone Post

He most likely would have lost balance and fallen on his ass if he had attempted a kick of his own. 

photo tumblr_m6s900LWWR1ra2ldio1_500_zps7e99f28c.gif

I got hit once in a silly backyard fight that I won, that had concussion ramifications for 6 months. Even though I beat the guy the one shot he landed gave me trouble for a long time. Go to a doctor now just incase Phone Post

I was about to say buy some gloves and gear, looks like you guys are doing it legit for backyard fights.

Themanders1 - 

I got hit once in a silly backyard fight that I won, that had concussion ramifications for 6 months. Even though I beat the guy the one shot he landed gave me trouble for a long time. Go to a doctor now just incase Phone Post

i feel fine. hopefully nothing pops up because i read symptoms might not show up for a couple days or even weeks

one more question:

what wouldve happened if i got knocked out just like that in my fight right after? would i turn into a vegetable or something?

jyt - one more question:

what wouldve happened if i got knocked out just like that in my fight right after? would i turn into a vegetable or something?

I think you'd turn into a joke?

IronChris - 
jyt - one more question:

im completely serious. ive heard of stories where people get knocked out and they have to re learn everything again.

jyt - 
IronChris - 
jyt - one more question:

im completely serious. ive heard of stories where people get knocked out and they have to re learn everything again.

Yeah, I think IronChris was completely serious, too.

the video isnt working for me. link or something?

yellow wrkahlc - 
jyt - 
IronChris - 
jyt - one more question:

Yeah, I think IronChris was completely serious, too.

accidently read it as "i think you'd turm this into a joke"

He toyed with you jyt. You got KTFO!!!

This is either a troll or OP is retarded.

Either way please for the sake of the human race don't ever breed.