R any of u really gonna watch UFC over football?

There's football on tonight? I would have never known if not for you OP. I hope that answers your question.

Chris Power - 9/10 MMA fans don't watch other sports, so it is not surprising to think that they'll watch the UFC over a Brady/Tebow showdown.

MMA is the sport for people who don't like sports.

Bullshit. 9/10 MMA fans watch other sports. Same people who like MMA are watching big football games

mizunomike27 -
Dennis Schurg - Also, I don't think it's a ''National'' phenomenon. I really doubt some dude living in Greece or Afghanistan gives a shit about Tim Tebow or Tom Brady.

I don't think you know what "national" means. 

Lol Phone Post

LayNprayNINJA -  Who the fuck cares about American Football? I'm born and raised in Chicago, and I could care less about team sports.

Combat Sports, and GOLF are all I really follow. (yes I just admitted that)

Millions of people who bring millions of dollars to the NFL from tickets, merchandising and ads so I'm sure they won't miss one golf fan from Chicago who says "who the fuck cares about American Football?"

I only watch soccer and mma which never seem to conflict with eachother.

jiujitsu100 - 
Chris Power - 9/10 MMA fans don't watch other sports, so it is not surprising to think that they'll watch the UFC over a Brady/Tebow showdown.

Wow I thought it was just me, MMA is teh only sport I watch. The rest suck. (except world cup football)

fighting is the only competition that matters and i think the world cup should be used as a forum for solving political disputes a la Robot Jox.

Couldn't even tell you who was playing tonight. I love football as a sport, but I don't follow it.

jiujitsu100 - 

Wow I thought it was just me, MMA is teh only sport I watch. The rest suck. (except world cut football)

World cut football?

Now THAT is a sport I would watch!!

Chris Power - 9/10 MMA fans don't watch other sports, so it is not surprising to think that they'll watch the UFC over a Brady/Tebow showdown.

MMA > football

all day. Phone Post

Just not a "Football Guy". I watch it if it's on (depending on the team), but in no way, shape, or form would I ever watch Football over a UFC...ever. Never Ever.

Dont worry my American brahs, the commercials are so plentiful during the games that you can surely catch all of your fighting interests between plays. Phone Post

Football is gay

Why on earth would I watch football when there's a UFC on?

oh and not only will i be watching ufc and football, i just bought this ceton infiniTV 4 quad tuner card so i can record 4 things simultaneously to my computers hardrive, and that means I will also be watching the lakers vs clippers game as well ;)

I've got one of my Brazillian friends coming over so it will be UFC tonight.

Not surprising a lot of people are watchomg the UFC tonight over football; it supports Dana's prophecy that UFC will be bigger than the NFL! ;)

i'm DVRing the game, but this was a really really really really really stupid date to have this event, and I bet it ends up the lowest buy rate of any event in the last few years.

tenchu - Not surprising a lot of people are watchomg the UFC tonight over football; it supports Dana's prophecy that UFC will be bigger than the NFL! ;)

unfortunately for dana only in fantasy land does the UFC even remotely compete with football, and it will be drastically evident after this.

Neil McCauley - 2012, dvr's how do they fucking work?

You gotta watch big sporting events live IMO

Neil McCauley - oh and not only will i be watching ufc and football, i just bought this ceton infiniTV 4 quad tuner card so i can record 4 things simultaneously to my computers hardrive, and that means I will also be watching the lakers vs clippers game as well ;)

awesome. I just bought the new H34 HD-DVR reciever from DirecTV. it has FIVE tuners in it :)