Racists don't like Kevin Lee

As a Bernie Sanders supporter I can't help but to think Kevin Lee would have a lot more fans if he were white like myself. It was absolutely DISGUSTING to hear all those racists in the crowd chanting "stand them up" in an attempt to sway the ref into robbing Lee of a win. If you are a tribalistic moron who cheers for fighters based on skin tone then that's one thing. But don't buy tickets to events just to chant like racist savages and attempt to interfere your racism into fights by swaying the ref into making a racist decision. Kevin Lee is a warrior with a dazzling personality and the reason he has so many haters is because racists hate to see a black man on top. 

Jesus Christ I hope your trolling lmfao

Why is everything defined by skin color nowadays? People have been programmed to think that way.

Obvious troll is obvious 

Lee deserves to be murdered but not in a racist way. In a khabib pounds his head into dust way 

Hi Tyrone.

Another example of a minority lying around on the job & not working

Lee comes across like a fake. Similar to Jones.

Donoghue88 -

Lee comes across like a fake. Similar to Jones.

Outta curiousity, how so? I've never really seen him try to portray himself as overly humble/Christian like Jones did. If anything he comes off cocky, which is why I figure some people don't like him. I'm sure some foolish people dislike him cause he's black, but to pretend people can't be rubbed the wrong way by how he portrays himself is silly, and I'm a fan of his.

Remember Kevin Lee is only 25 so his potential probably hasn’t been fully realized yet. They don’t like that he’s correct in his confidence. He has plenty of fans though too and a growing fanbase.

Lee comes across as a bit racist on some podcasts and stuff.  More than that he just seems like an asshole. 

Keep in mind I am also being bitter as I really like Barboza and was hoping he would win. 

Racist people don’t like anyone that’s not white   

What’s the news?

I agree racists probably don't like Kevin Lee, but that doesn't mean you are racist of you don't like him

Lazy troll 

Angry white conservative male makes terrible attempt at being clever. Not a single original thought. 

Gartlin -

Angry white conservative male makes terrible attempt at being clever. Not a single original thought. 

Conservative? He's a Bernie Liberal (loon)! 

Kostakio -
Gartlin -

Conservative? He's a Bernie Liberal (loon)! 

Obviously.

Of course racists don't like Kevin Lee, he's black.

a bit strong, op

Technical Primates -

Obvious troll is obvious