Raja Jackson Dominates (Rampage Jr)

https://www.mmanews.com/news/rampage-jackson-son-raja-final-amateur-fight

3 Likes

2 Likes

Raja Jackson, son of former UFC champion Quinton “Rampage” Jackson won another amateur fight. He now has his father’s blessing to turn pro, after the dominating win.

There was a point in time in which Rampage Jackson was one of the most feared fighters in the world, having knocked out Wanderlei Silva and a prime Chuck Liddell, as well as slamming Ricardo Arona into the Upside Down. Win or lose, whenever the former light heavyweight champion would step into the arena, big chain around his neck and howling, his opponents knew they were in for a long night.

Raja Jackson Makes Rampage Proud

Looking to follow in his father’s footsteps, Raja Jackson has also devoted himself to a life of combat sports, where he is an amateur competing at welterweight. He fought at United Fight League 20, where he took on Hastings McMillan, in what he was hoping would be his final fight as an amateur.

This is precisely what would unfold at UFL 2, as Raja Jackson made short work of his opponent, finishing off Hastings McMillan in the very first round of their contest, with some heavy ground and pound shots. Footage of the finish, which aired on Rumble with the rest of the event, was uploaded to Twitter for fans to see.
According to MMA journalist Alex Behunin who posted the clip, this fight was also a strong enough performance for Raja Jackson to get the blessing of Rampage to turn pro. At 23 years old, he certainly seems to have a bright future ahead of him, and with one of the legends of the sport behind him, it will be interesting to see how his career starts to unfold, and how long it will be before he is competing in a major MMA promotion.

2 Likes
2 Likes

hahaahahaha lOOKs just like Rampage

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Looks a talent

2 Likes

That big ass square cage setup is actually nice

2 Likes

not rly, well at least skull/face structure

4 Likes

Okay so Mir - Sims 3 and Rampage against Tito perhaps?

Tito wants another fight.

I’m dreaming I know.

2 Likes

Somehow this doesn’t excite me

Someone needs a mushroom

That’s way more exciting

Nice back flip!

1 Like

I meant ground and poundage

2 Likes

Lets go

Rampage vs Mir

Raja vs Bella

3 Likes

I don’t need rampage vs Tito…. But I will take a Tito vs Mir.

2 Likes

Looks like a private school brotha

2 Likes