Ralph Gracie done Fu€ked Up

https://www.bjjheroes.com/bjj-news/what-happened-between-ralph-gracie-and-flavio-almeida

I wonder how this will effect Team Renzo Gracie sounds like Ricardo Almeida is torn!!! 

It won't. Renzo told me he feels terrible about it and said he would pay Flavio's medical bills if he had to.

Animal Mother -

It won't. Renzo told me he feels terrible about it and said he would pay Flavio's medical bills if he had to.

How is that good enough?

He should do jail time and be barred from the team.

shaqitup -
Animal Mother -

How is that good enough?

I don't know what you're talking about. Op asked about Team Renzo . Renzo can not send people to jail, and Ralph is not an affiliate of Renzo. Ralph runs Ralph Gracie Jiu Jitsu, which I'm sure Renzo can't kick him out of either.

Video shows a cheap shot by a guy I’m assuming is Ralph. 

Samoa - 

wont be the first wont be the last, look at what he did to camarillo back in the day and dave just wanted to fight mma.

Animal Mother - 
shaqitup -
Animal Mother -

How is that good enough?

I don't know what you're talking about. Op asked about Team Renzo . Renzo can not send people to jail, and Ralph is not an affiliate of Renzo. Ralph runs Ralph Gracie Jiu Jitsu, which I'm sure Renzo can't kick him out of either.

Renzo should go to jail and be banned from Renzo Gracie BJJ!

Lights Out Lurker -

Aren't they all fighters? Just go settle it like men and stop crying about it....or are they gonna roll around in their pajamas to see how many points they can get in an hour

loool

The Maestro -
Animal Mother - 
shaqitup -
Animal Mother -

How is that good enough?

Renzo should go to jail and be banned from Renzo Gracie BJJ!

I think it's the only way to remedy this .

So that guy did not defend himself with BJJ ?

Ralph did not use BJJ ?

williepep - So that guy did not defend himself with BJJ ?

Ralph did not use BJJ ?

Even field handicap. Both participants chose not to use their specialty. 

Ralph did not use BJJ ?

It was a sucker hit of the worst kind. Ralph literally shakes Flavio’s hand and puts his hand on his shoulder in a friendly way. Then when Flavio is turned toward the mats watching the tournament, Ralph blasts him in the face with an elbow.

Flavio was out of it before he knew what was happening. Also Ralph soccer kicked him in the head when he was crumpled on the ground.

Real Gracie honor. It’s all on video. Everyone can see what happened.

There’s no defense from being blindsided by someone you consider a family friend and associate. Flavio’s brother Ricardo and Ralph’s brother Renzo are very tight.

I’m not a Gracie Barra defender, but the bottom line is Ralph Gracie is a fucking psycho. This wasn’t a fight, it was criminal assault.

Ralph’s brother Ryan was a psycho too.

TequilaYuen -

Ralph did not use BJJ ?

It was a sucker hit of the worst kind. Ralph literally shakes Flavio’s hand and puts his hand on his shoulder in a friendly way. Then when Flavio is turned toward the mats watching the tournament, Ralph blasts him in the face with an elbow.

Flavio was out of it before he knew what was happening. Also Ralph soccer kicked him in the head when he was crumpled on the ground.

There’s no defense from being blindsided by someone you consider a family friend and associate. Flavio’s brother Ricardo and Ralph’s brother Renzo are very tight.

I’m not a Gracie Barra defender, but the bottom line is Ralph Gracie is a fucking psycho. This wasn’t a fight, it was criminal assault.

I thought Flavio was talking to the other guy and Ralph falsed him from behind. When I watched it it seemed like Ralph was behind him the whole time until the cheap shot. 

Samoa -
TequilaYuen -

Ralph did not use BJJ ?

I thought Flavio was talking to the other guy and Ralph falsed him from behind. When I watched it it seemed like Ralph was behind him the whole time until the cheap shot. 

No, Ralph is in the black shirt. He approached Flavio from the side. You can see Ralph put his hand on Flavio’s shoulder and shake his hand. Flavio was totally relaxed leaning on the barrier facing the tournament mats with his arms on the barrier.

Animal Mother - 

Always have to laugh at the offer to pay medical bills.

RocknRolla -
Samoa - 

wont be the first wont be the last, look at what he did to camarillo back in the day and dave just wanted to fight mma.

Not the first or even second time I’ve heard about Ralph being a dick.  Apparently he and crispim has a huge falling out before he went and started his own school. 

TequilaYuen -
Samoa -
TequilaYuen -

Ralph did not use BJJ ?

No, Ralph is in the black shirt. He approached Flavio from the side. You can see Ralph put his hand on Flavio’s shoulder and shake his hand. Flavio was totally relaxed leaning on the barrier facing the tournament mats with his arms on the barrier.

I gotta go see again. I’m old. Eyesight is apparently not the same Hahahaha.  

Darth Potato - 
RocknRolla -
Samoa - 

Not the first or even second time I’ve heard about Ralph being a dick.  Apparently he and crispim has a huge falling out before he went and started his own school. 

What is quick story here with Camarillo ?

Darth Potato -
RocknRolla -
Samoa - 

And remember when everyone cried foul when BJ left to study under DeDe? 

So many late to the party. 

Two things. First Renzo is the man. This wasnt his doing

Second, Ralph will eventually get dealt with by someone