Ralph Gracie done Fu€ked Up

Savage. Someone’s going to dethrone the king at this rate.

Never gonna happen ^^^^^^

Id rather be attacked by Ralph in this situation over any top boxer…for being such great fighters, the Gracie’s have never been good punchers…

Why did Ralph stop fighting mma?

jiujitsu100 - https://www.reddit.com/r/bjj/comments/a7yixi/clip_of_ralph_elbowing_flavio_in_the_face/?utm_source=reddit-android

People are talking shit like it was a sucker punch from behind. They are chatting, Flavio clearly says something that upsets Ralph and Ralph hits him. They are facing each other. Without knowing what he said it is hard to make a judgement. This is Ralph Gracie we are talking about, you talk shit you get slapped. Not justifying it, just saying it was not some sucker punch from behind.

I hope they can find some way to talk through it.

Lol, hi Ralph!

nice cheap shot, hope your school fails.

ons ear - Id rather be attacked by Ralph in this situation over any top boxer..for being such great fighters, the Gracie's have never been good punchers...

Why did Ralph stop fighting mma?

Say what you want but that elbow was thrown pretty well.

jiujitsu100 - https://www.reddit.com/r/bjj/comments/a7yixi/clip_of_ralph_elbowing_flavio_in_the_face/?utm_source=reddit-android

People are talking shit like it was a sucker punch from behind. They are chatting, Flavio clearly says something that upsets Ralph and Ralph hits him. They are facing each other. Without knowing what he said it is hard to make a judgement. This is Ralph Gracie we are talking about, you talk shit you get slapped. Not justifying it, just saying it was not some sucker punch from behind.

What a load of shit. Flavio is very obviously facing the mats in a completely non-combative posture. Hard to make a judgement? I guess you’re okay with people smashing you in the face without warning because they feel offended for whatever reason.

Who gives a fuck that it’s Ralph Gracie. He’s not above the law. He’s not entitled to any special treatment. This enabling of criminal behavior because of the Gracie name is some TMA cult shit.

It’s why Ryan died in such a shitty manner. He was a violent thug for so long and the Gracie cult kept enabling it. Until he thugged his way into a situation with people who didn’t give a fuck about his last name.

Anaheim police are investigating this now. Hopefully Ralph will now have to deal with people who don’t suck his dick like you.

So in order for it to be a sucker punch it has to be from behind? What kind of fucking imbicile are you? Jesus christ,that was 100% a sucker ‘punch.’

This all sounds like booo sheet

shoo jit zoo

shoo jit zoo

TequilaYuen -

What a load of shit. Flavio is very obviously facing the mats in a completely non-combative posture. Hard to make a judgement? I guess you’re okay with people smashing you in the face without warning because they feel offended for whatever reason.

Who gives a fuck that it’s Ralph Gracie. He’s not above the law. He’s not entitled to any special treatment. This enabling of criminal behavior because of the Gracie name is some TMA cult shit.

It’s why Ryan died in such a shitty manner. He was a violent thug for so long and the Gracie cult kept enabling it. Until he thugged his way into a situation with people who didn’t give a fuck about his last name.

Anaheim police are investigating this now. Hopefully Ralph will now have to deal with people who don’t suck his dick like you.

This, the Gracie cult is ridiculous with some people. I remember the story of renzo driving to a gas station and slapping an attendant that yelled at his wife for cutting through their parking lot repeatedly. People give the Diaz brothers shit but at least they don’t pimp out their name and act fake. Hope Ralph is arrested for this bullshit. 

I don't know a thing about any of this. Just came here to post that I'm happy a Ralph Gracie exsists.

GoffRAMSmahome'sgutsOUT -

I don't know a thing about any of this. Just came here to post that I'm happy a Ralph Gracie exsists.

lol vu