Ralph strongest PFP of Gracies

According to Renzo, a few years back all the Gracie's, him, Ryan, Rickson, Royce, Ralph and others went to the Olympic testing ground in Brazil and did a series of evaluated tests for conditioning, strength, endurance, etc. And Ralph came out top Pound for pound out of all of them. Combine that with the fact that he has a serious intesity in his fighting so much so that even Ryan is afraid of him, I can't see Gomi winning this one, Ralph will weather any attacks thrown at him and wear Gomi down, street fighter style.

It's all leading to one inevitable conclusion, teacher vs student, BJ vs Ralph for the world 155 championship. If that happens, I'm making a film out of it!

No Gracie is weaker than Rickson!!!!

If you lay and pray with Ralph he is going to sweep you, stand up and soccer kick you in the head. I loved in the Mishma fight when Renzo shouted 30 seconds left of round 1 and Ralph just stood up for the soccer kick.

In 1998, Rickson competed in Muscle Ranking, a Japanese TV show, against professional baseball players, soccer players, and others. Rickson's score was at the dead bottom when the competition was over. His performance was by far the most pathetic of all the participants. This is another proof that Rickson is a bogus fighter who can beat someone only in a fake fight.

lol

twizzle97, you are the loser, not I. Having a Ph.D in Math with 4.00 GPA from Johns Hopkins alone is an indisputable proof that I am a super high achiever. I maintained a 4.00 GPA for 9 years until I got the Ph.D. I got the present position competing against over 200 applicants. 24% of US workers with college degrees are unemployed now. I am now a professor with tenure, which means life-time job security.

I don't really think strength matters all that much, but Ralph does seem like a strong guy.

With that said, Gomi's base is phenomenal and will likely win.

pdeking - you are a lifetime loser with a 2 inch penis.

Gomi is going down

Bullshit, you don't have a 4.00 GPA. A college student like you, who has not achieved anything significant yet, is in no position to challenge me and call me a loser. You are just a kid. I have not heard of anyone (besides myself) who maintained a 4.00 GPA for 9 years. I was also a post-doctoral research fellow in Biomedical/Chemical Engineering at Johns Hopkins for 1 year, and a post-doctoral research fellow in Computer Engineering at U of Delaware for 1 year. I was also a research associate at a patent law firm. I am also multi-lingual (Japanese, German, French, Italian, Swedish, and Norwegian beside English). The width and depth of my knowledge is far beyond your imagination.

"pdeking - you are a lifetime loser with a 2 inch penis.". That is what you want it to be true. It is your wish. It does never change what I have accomplished. I am a super elite. No matter what a stupid punk like you says, my achievements are far beyond your reach.

People say that stregth does not count, but Ralph is quite good at jiu jitsu too.

"According to Renzo, a few years back all the Gracie's, him, Ryan, Rickson, Royce, Ralph and others went to the Olympic testing ground in Brazil and did a series of evaluated tests for conditioning, strength, endurance, etc. And Ralph came out top Pound for pound out of all of them. ". I made my first post in response to this statement. The contest I mentioned was practically a series of tests on conditioning, strength, endurance, etc. Rickson came out at the bottom of all the participants. I only reported a fact that millions of Japanese saw.

Many Rickson worshippers say he has superhuman endurance. The contest revealed that his endurance was nowhere near a superhuman level.

Well, I have 2 Ph.D.'s and 3 MA's. Further more, I maintained a 4.0 GPA for 11 years. I speak 9 languages compared to your 7, as well as Klingon (I can also talk to squirrels). So the width and depth of my imagination is far beyond your knowledge. Now, having proven my superiority, I will conclude by saying Rickson is the greatest fighter ever. Seeing my Ph.D.'s outnumber yours, it must be true.

Also, one must consider that I have a Ph.D. in MMA, while pedoking can only BS in TMA, showing a complete lack of qualification to speak on MMA so that makes him SOL.

"Klingon (I can also talk to squirrels)." I guess your intelligence level is not much higher than squirrels'. Nobody believes your claim. You are also just a stupid college kid.

You saying I cannot talk to squirrels? You doubt my ability to speak Klingon? Stupid college kid huh? Guess that is better than a stupid college grad. Though in reality I did graduate years ago. I then decided to make my way in the real world rather than hiding in the fantasy land of academia. While you continue with your BS in TMA.

But back to the subject at hand (and ignoring pedo-king). I like what I see of Ralph a lot. Intensity, technique, and strength. A really good package no doubt. My knowledge of Gomi is limited. I have seen maybe two of his fights. Given that, it would be a hard call to make. I will say I am pulling for Ralph though. Given what I have seen from each, I would think it should make for some fireworks.

Oh, and Rickson rules because I say so, and I am really good at crossword puzzles.

my brother is a chem major at hopkins and also plays linebacker for the blue jays....what is your claim exactly??? other than that we are worthless college punks--worms compared to you. You are superior

and yes Ralph and Ryan are the two gracies that scare the shit out of me. Most of the gracies Royler Renzo are easygoing up to the time of competition but Ryan and Ralph always have that intensity.

Hey now, careful. Don't make pedo-king whip out the BS in TMA and give you a TKO.

We stand in awe of your vast intellect Oh Pedo-King. PLease do some math for us and amaze us with your vast knowledge. While you are at it why don't you whup us up a geometry proof showing how BJJ does not work. Or maybe a few calculus equations proving all of Rickson's fights were works.

Yerrrrrrrr my heeeerrroooo. When I grow up I wanna be just like you and have phd's and speak 7 languages and be multisexual with a 2 inch .... Oh wait, never mind.

"The width and depth of my knowledge is far beyond your imagination."

pdeking, people will think that you are cooler if you let them figure that out for themselves

insecurity is an ugly thing... :(