Rampage agrees to coach TUF 10 against winner @ 98

It's stupid cause it feels like rampage was just coaching a couple of seasons ago, get some new people.

Machida elusively appeared on the last season of TUF. He was just too elusive for the cameras to catch him.

This shit is getting retarded.  Too many belts held up for a fucking reality show.  I like the show when there isn't a whole bunch of bodily fluids getting consumed but still it should be for contenders only.

Whine whine whine.

The light heavyweight title was defended twice in 2008 in less than 6 months. Its getting defended this month.

I'd enjoy seeing either Rashad or Lyoto as a coach, but I can't stand how TUF puts off fights, especially title bouts.

Also would rather see a new coach then Rampage again. Besides despite the amusement factor, he fared rather poorly on the show as a coach. Mix that with Lyoto's unorthodox training methods which only benefit a guy with his skill set and I see nothing but failure coming from this and that's shoving aside the deep interest I'd actually have in seeing Lyoto coach.

Which is why I don't understand Rampage agreeing to do it. Unless Dana White really wanted him to do, but wouldn't White be weary of that after season 7?

That's fine ChokeEmOut. Few people wanted to entertain the idea of Rashad winning his last two fights as well.

edit

Machida tuf coach = fail

I can just picture it now. Machida brings in his top trainning partners, Carl
Lewis and Michael Johnson.

Do you want to be a fucking ultimate sprinter.

So we're having Rampage Vs Rashad for season 10. Should be fun.

get lol'd on?

OGer get dumber every fuckin year

the ufc is a fucking circus...

bluenamer please...
http://www.yorkblog.com/mma/_0002_Layer-1-copy-7_full.jpeg

dont want to see it, would rather see them use contenders instead of holding out belts

It seems that after all these years the UFC doesnt have any effective and new ways to promote big fights other then TUF.

Sure they had primetime which is was solid and Id like to see another one, but holding out a belt for that much longer annoys me

They must be banking on Rashad winning this fight?  Seems like the only outcome that would appeal to the "masses" here. 

Regardless, I think Machida would surprise a lot of people with what he would bring to the table as a coach.  I imagine the language barrier may be a bit of an issue, but those who think Machida is "running" and not fighting just do not understand or appreciate the mastery in his footwork. 

His assistant coaches would be top notch as well.

If there gonna hold belts up with TUF they might as well do tournaments since thats almost what TUF is with newcoming fighters

Machida speaks enough english to converse and get his point across. It might take a bit longer but patience is a virtue

disbeliever - 
Humboldt JuiJitsu -  They must be banking on Rashad winning this fight?  Seems like the only outcome that would appeal to the "masses" here. 

Regardless, I think Machida would surprise a lot of people with what he would bring to the table as a coach.  I imagine the language barrier may be a bit of an issue, but those who think Machida is "running" and not fighting just do not understand or appreciate the mastery in his footwork. 

His assistant coaches would be top notch as well.

I personally think Lyoto would be an awesome coach.

However, I see the cry baby warriors that are on TUF not liking lyoto, or his methods/style and complaining or making fun of him.

And the show could play off of that, Just an extreme example, but let's say he had them doing Kata's on the beach ala karate kid, and juxtapose that with Rampage's team doing hard sparring, coupled with some "WTF" moments among Machida's team. That could create conflict & perhaps interest on how the teams will do. They could also throw in some more 'standard training' later just so people don't get the entirely wrong idea.