Rampage and King Mo Talk Sh*t *Video* GETS HEATED

KingMo, would you try to strike with him?

Wouldnt it be safer to try and Brock Lesnar him??

Id beat him via mass confusion....Yall will see when Rashad fight him...

KingMo - Ne Jajibbara - There is already a thread about this.King Mo is crazy. He is biting more than he can chew. Rampage is one nigga he doesn't wanna fuck with. Rampage will destroy Mo any day of the week. Love Rampage giving Mo much needed reality check. Mo hasn't fought anybody and he may not even get good enough to ever fight in Rampage's league. Rampage by black on black crime. "Have you seen my defense Nigga?" "Your ass is writing checks your mouth can't cash." "I am gonna root for your motha fucking ass in every fight." "When you are in the octagon next to me, then I will be your worst nightmare. Your MF ass will wish you aint never won a fight." "You will be asking same question everyone asks when you wake up, "What happened?"" Mo couldn't even come back after that. Rampage speaks the truth. LMFAO @ 8 months.How eva you pronounce your name...You shuld get up off ur knees.... You should be a stand up cuz u a joke nigga...Rampage has problems wit anyone that can move good....Id be the best wrestler and the fastest person he has eva fought. Rampage past dont excite me..... 

Mo, you can call me Nate. No offense, but you are delusional thinking you can take on Rampage in 8 months. That man has proven himself against some of the best in the world. Of Course, I can't knock you for having confidence, but Rampage would dominate you. how do you exactly think you will beat him? You aint gonna KO him nor outwrestle him. You tried to talk spit and Rampage served you. I also met Rampage at Terry's show back in 2000 and he has improved a ton since then. Keep training and maybe you will get your chance to prove me wrong. Forget about 8 months, I will give you 8 years.

Nate...You must be some type of groupy. Time dont mean every thang..Joe Warren beat two highly ranked fighters in his first two fights....On top of that what Rampage gon do to me?? Take me down??? LOL??? Submit me?? Lol??? How many times did he hit Forrest clean?? Not enough cuz Forrest was movin...Yeah Rampage good, but I think I could get him right now...

KingMo -  Id beat him via mass confusion....Yall will see when Rashad fight him...

What? You gonna fight him in costume? I like both Rampage and Rashad and I think it will be a great match. Whether Rampage wins or loses, it doesn't take away the fact that he is a great fighter. Mo, do you think you can beat both Rampage or Rashad in next 8 months? or now?

ttt

Mo like i said in my last post.  Sign with the UFC already.  I'm sure with your talent they have at least talk to you.  The fans want it , get it done and prove everyone wrong!!!

First of all...Me and Rashad is boys....I known him since college....I would beat Rampage....Itll happen....I neva said Rampage is trash...He a hall of famer but styles make fights. I got a good style for him

Hey King... The Pav makes dreams come true...

LMAO, no Mo I am far from a groupy, but thanks for the complement I guess? lol And I only met Rampage because I had a friend fought in the under card as an amateur.

I have only seen few fights of yours (4 fights) to truly assess your ability, but from what I have seen of you I cant honestly say you will offer enough of threat to someone like Rampage. I don't think Rampage will sub you or take you down, but I do think he will be too much for you on the feet and in the clinch. Despite what happened in Forrest fight, Rampage has a good chin and enough power to put a lot of people down. I agree with Rampage in that video that you haven't been truly tested. You caught Wiuff on the feet, but he didn't even try to take you down once.

King Mo, First off I am a fan so definately NOT hating when I say this. I think you have an awesome future.

But, I watched your fights with a buddy today, and you throw absolutely NO jabs at all and everything is fairly telegraphed. My boxing buddy, who also trains MMA, was calling everything you were going to throw before you threw it based on your tendencies with your footwork etc..

Throw more jabs bro. Everything you throw is with bad intentions but it's way too predictable...See Alves vs Gsp for predictability. Alves moved straight forward the ENTIRE time and GSP was countering that just about perfectly.

Maybe beat at top 20 fighter in the 205 before you call out Rampage.. But hey, this just may be your marketing deal..cause..look, a lot of people are talking about it now right???

Again, not a hater at all..

Drmmr

KenP - Hey King... The Pav makes dreams come true, and steals your money...

fixed

Nate.....LOL...Obviously you need to do more research...NOt many people are taking me down!! LOL...Id just body lock Rapage if he tried to clinch me...

drmmr - Maybe beat at top 20 fighter in the 205 before you call out Rampage.. But hey, this just may be your marketing deal..cause..look, a lot of people are talking about it now right???

Drmmr

Didn't look like he called Rampage out at all, looked to me like Rampage started the trash talk and then expected Mo to sit there and take it. 

mo, stop feeding the trolls

Travis seemed really slow in the King Mo fight, just seemed behind on every punch etc...

drmmr - King Mo, First off I am a fan so definately NOT hating when I say this. I think you have an awesome future.

But, I watched your fights with a buddy today, and you throw absolutely NO jabs at all and everything is fairly telegraphed. My boxing buddy, who also trains MMA, was calling everything you were going to throw before you threw it based on your tendencies with your footwork etc..

Throw more jabs bro. Everything you throw is with bad intentions but it's way too predictable...See Alves vs Gsp for predictability. Alves moved straight forward the ENTIRE time and GSP was countering that just about perfectly.

Maybe beat at top 20 fighter in the 205 before you call out Rampage.. But hey, this just may be your marketing deal..cause..look, a lot of people are talking about it now right???

Drm 
Ok....Im not boxing though..You honestly think Rampage's stand up is that technical??? Its MMA....You dont hafto have great stand up to win....Ask Brock, Maia, Hendo, or Warren....You just gotta find a way to win

Well according to Rampage, MO wrote something like bumpage or something to see Page off.

I frankly get tired of Page's antics, like that interview deal he did. If I were her boyfriend, husband whatever, I would swung on him for sure. He would laughed at me, but still. That was probably the most disrespectful thing I have seen a pro fighter do to someone THAT WAS INTERVIEWING HIM.

But, a fan nevertheless.

Mo, I meant striking with in the clinch, not necessarily taking you down from there. Like I said I have seen all 4 of your pro fights. You might have wrestled in much higher level than Rampage in collegiate level, but so did Randleman.

Actually, now that I think about it. This is a great way to market yourself, Mo. Keep clowning and it will create enough buzz to get you signed for UFC. It's actually brilliant. I still stand by my word that you will get crushed by Rampage. I don't know why he was being disrespectful to you. Maybe he was just messing around with you and you took the bait.

I called him Bumpage cuz he was tryna disrespect me the last Wal Mart signin in front of everyone