Rampage and King Mo Talk Sh*t *Video* GETS HEATED

SinCityHustler - 
KingMo -  LOL...My lkevel of wrestling was way higher than Randleman's....FYI, if you aint wrestled since college, your skills are gonna deteriorate....Randleman was a good college wrestler back in the early 90s...

How about Lindland, the Olympic Silver Medalist?  Page threw him around like he was a 2nd stringer on a D2 team.  While Page may be no Andy Hrovat, he certainly has done extremely well against elite wrestlers in MMA. 

first off Lindland just about beat Rampage that was a very even fight Secondly Mo is bigger than Lindland and right now would destroy Lindland in wrestling.Lindland wrestled years ago at 167 Mo wrestled 185 and has wrestled recently while Lindland hasnt competed in years .Not saying Mo would or wouldnt win but hes a bigger wrestler than Lindland and has wrestled much more recently

Diego stole my name - Your comments to him are ironic though since Rampage has talked more shit than anyone. Just watch his pre fight interviews when he had just come to Pride

What had he done in his career then? Nothing, lost to Marvin Eastman

Beat Mike Pyle :)

after watching vids of rampage i almost cant even stand to hear him speak...i used to be a fan ut not anymore..he is still a top 3 guy at lt hvwt though...

that said, Mo has the skillset to beat him..id be rooting for Mo...the question is, will the ufc sign king mo now??

Rampage is picking the wrong fight.  King Mo is problems for anyone and everyone, it doesn't matter what names he's beaten.

i look forward to king mo beatin that ass sooner then later.

leglockfan - 
Diego stole my name - Your comments to him are ironic though since Rampage has talked more shit than anyone. Just watch his pre fight interviews when he had just come to Pride

What had he done in his career then? Nothing, lost to Marvin Eastman

Beat Mike Pyle :)

What weight does Mike Pyle fight at now? 170.

It was Pyles fucking debut fight.

But im sure beating Mike Pyle in his debut qualified him to talk shit about Sakuraba who was a superstar at the time

Rampage by absolute murder.

"wiuff these nuts on yo chin"!

That shit was funny right there....

...If this fight happens in the next 2 years, rampage by tko...his boxing is too good and Mo, or anyone else...has to get to Rampage to win, in the process, they will get hit...hard...and alot

Mo will be a champ someday. He should take a nice comeback fight, then get a top 15 name for his next challenge. Its a bit too early to speak on Rampage imo.

ttt fo king mo!

King Mo make a video response ... no need to wait for an interview for your side

LMAO, Mo is clowning all of you. I think he is a free agent now and he is trying stir up the pot to get his name out there.

It's so funny that so many of you hang from his nuts bc he posted on this thread. I would love to see what happens if Rampage comes in here and posts on this thread. you guys would be like Mo who?

Mo may be right about him wrestling in much higher level than Randleman, but I do think it's a bit premature to think that he can accomplish as much as Randleman or Rampage have. Just because you are a great wrestler doesn't necessarily equate to success in MMA. Kevin Jackson and Kenny Monday may have been better wrestler than Rampage, but they didn't get as far.

Gotta love Mo's confidence, but I say Rampage by TKO at this point.

You guys r fucking fools. MO isn't an armchair fanboi like u and me. He is a contender in the 205 division- why would he let a potential future competitor talk down to him like that?

I am a fan of rampage but he is notorious of alpha dogging everyone around him- from straight slapping people to outright clowning them. Props to mO for standing up for himself.

And btw MO would beat rampage today. People think rampage is impossible to take down because he stuffed ONE takedown attempt from randleman like 5 yrs ago. But look at rampages entire body of work. The people that gave rampage the most problem were guys that took him down. Hendo, lindland, ninja, yoon dong sik. And mo has a far better combo of size, speed, strength, wrestling and striking ability than any of them. If mo has any kind of chin he would beat him.

Mo has been fighting less than a year and he has already spent several training camps in Brazil with some top name MMA/BJJ guys. He is basically training everywhere with the best guys he can find, Randleman only started doing this in the past 2-3 years!!

Same with Jackson and Monday, none of those guys took this seriously.

Mo if he continues to train like he has will improve at a rapid pace. Unlike Rampage who is infamous for being lazy as hell and was exposed by Forrest for lacking a groundgame and overall standup game.

He gets by because he is freakishly strong and has KO power and chin. But like Chuck has shown, that doesnt last forever and Rampage might find himself in a similar situation if he doesnt start to improve his skillset

Rampage should have told the driver to stop the van .Get out and beat his ass for calling him nigga .

Bry Bry - after watching vids of rampage i almost cant even stand to hear him speak...i used to be a fan ut not anymore..he is still a top 3 guy at lt hvwt though...

that said, Mo has the skillset to beat him..id be rooting for Mo...the question is, will the ufc sign king mo now??

I think the UFC would definitely sign him if they had the chance.....however, he won't get compensated as well in the UFC probably at least for a couple of years if he joined them at this rate.

Anyone else notice Bobby Lashley? WTF was going on here?

Diego stole my name - It was Pyles fucking debut fight.

But im sure beating Mike Pyle in his debut qualified him to talk shit about Sakuraba who was a superstar at the time

Pyle had had several fights when he fought Rampage.

"Pyle had had several fights when he fought Rampage"

Perhaps as an amature. Even his own website has his debut fight being against Rampage. Regardless he was not Mike Pyle of today. He was a complete unknown

Even if i concede your point. Mo beat Wiuff who is at the very least as respectable name in MMA. Does that mean under your logic that its ok for MO to talk shit then?

Heartbroken Lee - 
Diego stole my name -  Dan Henderson who admits Mo takes him down at will also took down Rampage in 3-4 rounds of their 5 rounds fight

Hendo also got his ass beat badly in that fight. That was prime Hendo and Rampage handled him.

Like most people posting on this thread, I haven't seen enough of Mo to be qualifed to say if he can beat Rampage. Unlike most people on this thread, I'm going to keep my mouth shut anyway.

BULLSH@#T

You could easily argue Hendo won that fight.  

mean machine  - Rampage should have told the driver to stop the van .Get out and beat his ass for calling him nigga .

LMFAO