Rampage and King Mo Talk Sh*t *Video* GETS HEATED

King Mo is the truth

my opinion is...

mo's wrestling is so good it's retarded. people have seen his 4 fights and think they know what he has. ask anyone at team quest temecula when mayhem, dan, soko, krystoff et al were there. mo took them all down at will. dan and company say the guy hits like a truck. i think he'd take rampage down and do what mo does. like brock, you know the takedown is coming but you still can't stop it.

here's a fun fact... brock lesnar is the ufc hw champ... he's 4-1. the big question is 'who can beat him'? why not an even more talented wrestler like mo in the same scenario?

I'm a huge fan of both guys, and the fact of the matter is that Mo does have the perfect style to beat Rampage. Not saying he for sure would win -- I would still have to give the edge to Rampage at this point based on accomplishments/experience -- but his beastly wrestling, coupled with his quickness, constant movement, and good reflexes and fight intuition could all inch him toward winning that fight if it went down.

Like Shoman said, people are basing how good Mo's wrestling is off of just the fights they've seen. He's beat some cans and had a very impressive showing against Travis Wiuff, and took everyone down. Just because he has been completely outwrestling lower-level competition doesn't mean he wouldn't do the EXACT SAME to the elite. If I remember correctly, the guy was very close to going to the Olympics and bringing back a gold medal.

I would liken the difference in wrestling would look kind of like what we saw in the Warren-Kid fight, where a good number of takedowns were stuffed in the clinch, but inevitably the worse wrestler stayed on his back for most of the fight. I definitely don't see Mo KOing or finishing Rampage, but it's definitely possible he could take a decision. All that being said though, Rampage could obviously just end up KO/TKOing Mo or take a decision with solid counterpunching and takedown defense.

King Mo, I'm not convinced of your fighting prowess yet but I enjoy your confidence. Once you get better rhythm and favorite combinations - you're gonna be a beast.

Keep looking ahead like you are and never back down to loud mouthes like Quinton. Mad respect for you stepping up in that video.

lol Tuf noob not even knowing who King Mo is and getting their panties all wet in this thread.

I hate Tuf noobs!!

KingMo -  LOL...My lkevel of wrestling was way higher than Randleman's....FYI, if you aint wrestled since college, your skills are gonna deteriorate....Randleman was a good college wrestler back in the early 90s...

How about Lindland, the Olympic Silver Medalist?  Page threw him around like he was a 2nd stringer on a D2 team.  While Page may be no Andy Hrovat, he certainly has done extremely well against elite wrestlers in MMA. 

^Forgot about that Lindland fight, great point.

I agree with King Mo styles do make fights and he may be a bad match up for Rampage.

jujubre - lol Tuf noob not even knowing who King Mo is and getting their panties all wet in this thread.
I hate Tuf noobs!!

Oh the ironing.

KingMo -  Id beat him via mass confusion....Yall will see when Rashad fight him...

that's my boy mo rashad all the way

If King Mo vs Rampage ever happened it would be the first time ever that I would not be cheering for 'Page.

Lindland has no threat from punches or kicks, therefore his wrestling is less efective.

Rampage KO's Queen Mo

She's a good fighter, but not in Page's league.

That poor fucking driver. Wonder what the hell was going through his mind.

Back to the topic, I like both guys, but based on history, resume, experience, Mo doesnt fare to well in this fight now or in 2 years.

We all saw what happened this past weekend when someone believed there own hype and stepped in the cage with a legend when they clearly didnt have the acheivements to be there in the first place.

"How about Lindland, the Olympic Silver Medalist? Page threw him around like he was a 2nd stringer on a D2 team"

Murilo Ninja must have won the olympic gold then since he took down Rampage. Dan Henderson who admits Mo takes him down at will also took down Rampage in 3-4 rounds of their 5 rounds fight

"Hendo also got his ass beat badly in that fight. That was prime Hendo and Rampage handled him."

I know he raped Bisping. But he did not get his ass beat badly in that fight so no need to exaggerate. Rampage won a decision in a tough fight but that was about it. Getting your ass beat badly would be Wanderlei vs Dan 1

And im not sure what your point was since i never said Dan would beat Rampage. Only that Mo takes Dan down at will and Dan still took Rampage down several times

Shanks V3.1 - 
leglockfan - KingMo you talk a lot of shit and disrespect some fighters who you haven't even BEGUN to accomplish what they have... including Rampage and Randleman

I'll be looking forward to your fights from now on though to watch you get knocked the fuck out. Good luck

lol. I can just see you walking up to king mo and saying that to his face, toughguy. perhaps re-read the TOS.

fuckin internet.

You act like I wouldn't say it to his face.... I wouldn't have a problem with that. I disagree with what he posted on here and what was said in the video. What's he going to do fight me because I disagree with him and dislike his comments. Probably not, he's not an idiot he's a pro fighter.

Don't say stupid shit

Your comments to him are ironic though since Rampage has talked more shit than anyone. Just watch his pre fight interviews when he had just come to Pride

What had he done in his career then? Nothing, lost to Marvin Eastman

my threads........

Gotta love Mo's confidence. That's the mindset of a winner. Not of someone being arrogant. He actually does have a good style for fighting Rampage.