Rampage attended Ken Shamrock School

of Coaching.

"Get up, get up! stop losing the fight! start winning the fight!"

I didn't really watch the last TUF he was on, but Rampage came off like both an asshole and a moron tonight. I liked how chill Marcus Jones was when Rampage asked in a douchey way if he played ball, like "yeah back in the day" when Marcus is probably worth 10x what Rampage is even today.

marcus looked like bob sapp junior with the gloves on, all he needs is some steak and chicken though. that will fix that right up.

Instead of telling him to "do something" when he was stuffed against the cage, he should have told him to hold on and stall for the stand up.

"You Strawberry...hit a home run!"

Rampage is not a good coach, hes a really good fighter though, most of the time.

"Get up, get up! stop losing the fight! start winning the fight!"

lol

Ken Shamrock brought in a bodybuilder to teach his team how to cut weight and get shredded.

Rampage,Ken,Mir,and Penn did TUF for themselves only.

Not for their teams.

Skillrules -  "Get up, get up! stop losing the fight! start winning the fight!"

lol

yeah and you notice how they left the camera on him the whole time?

gave him rope

he hung himself

Skillrules -  "Get up, get up! stop losing the fight! start winning the fight!"

lol

yeah and you notice how they left the camera on him the whole time?

gave him rope

he hung himself

stop. go. win.

voorhees - Rampage,Ken,Mir,and Penn did TUF for themselves only.

Not for their teams.

+1

OldManMinerva - Ken Shamrock brought in a bodybuilder to teach his team how to cut weight and get shredded.

If I remember correctly everyone who was on Ken's Team said he was awesome and a great help with the whole making weight thing...

JimmersonzGlove -  Disagree. If Rampage ate more steak & chicken and would've trained more leglocks & brawling he'd currently be undefeated. Ken could teach him a thing or two, IMO

Legit LMAO@ this, because I now can't get Ken's comments during Rampage/Eastman in KOTC out of my head.

Rampage is a god awful coach

Ramon Maroni - Rampage is a god awful coach

Definitely. Kimbo as first pick???

Also, "He's not very good at wrestling, but you don't need to be when you have jiu jitsu".

And that was a horrible match-up for Rampage's guy. I wouldn't be surprised if Rampage's team loses every match.

Rampage is an actor. He's on the show to run his schtick and promote himself. It is what it is, but don't expect him to be offering too many tips to his team.

HAD HE STOOD UP AND STARTED WINNING THE FIGHT HE WOULD HAVE WON THE FIGHT IMO....EXCELLENT COACHING...

Bunnymonster - 
OldManMinerva - Ken Shamrock brought in a bodybuilder to teach his team how to cut weight and get shredded.

If I remember correctly everyone who was on Ken's Team said he was awesome and a great help with the whole making weight thing...

If that is so, that would be his saving grace, because I dont remember them liking anything else about him..

Needc0ck -  Ken is actually an excellent cornerman in real life, but on TUF he just seemed to not care.

I hate to break it to you, but that WAS real life - those guys trained and fought their balls off for years to get their shot, and Ken looked like he didn't give a shit about winning.