Rampage calls out Glover on Twitter

G0NZO - 

In my opinion rampage would beat Glover. Rampage has some of the best take down defense in the business and of course he knows how to throw them bungalows haha. Phone Post

Totally disagree with you. But lets see what happens. I really do think this is a no brainer for the UFC. Glover obviously wants it, Rampage does as well and it is a fan friendly fight. I also think Glover has all the tools to destroy Rampage but Glover might possible be the type of fighter then resparks Rampage love for fighting.

I really do not see any losers in this fight apart from the relevence for title contention (it would be a little suspect to claim that Glover deserved a titleshot after a potential W against Rampage, at this moment in time.)

I would like to see it to see Glover take out page but the people thinking this is gonna be a stand up war are nuts.

WHats Rampages weakness? Glover would take him down and look to beat him up and sub him. Dude caught Glover with a shot, Page can land a big left hook and take Glover out, I dont think Glover would play around.

So Glover would take him down and look to win and Page would bitch saying I thought he would bang with him and he just took me down.