rampage obviously has no idee who roy nelson is

he just kept making jokes about him and calling him this fat guy, but roy nelson is by far the safest #1 pick (besides you wes lol) in the ultimate fighter house. he almost beat arlovski. he would be very competitive against rampage in an openweight fight. how does rampage, being involved in the sport, not know who roy is.
lol @ dana's face when rampage picked kimbo

and lol @ wes sims just got picked and he is already fucking hilarious. haha wes i can already tell u will obviously be the best thing on this show

Seems like neither of them knew about Roy. He was picked way late.

I was shocked that Wes Sims got picked ahead of him

Obviously neither of them did which is fucking embarrasing if you ask me.

Why is it embarrassing? These are busy guys and it's not their job to be scouting fighters outside of their division and outside of the UFC. It's their job to fight and be as complete as they can.

You think Derek Jeter knows who's leading the Japanese league in hitting?

Roy may have slacked off during the selection process.

I find it hard to believe Jackson doesn't know who Roy is. I agree with BentFinger, maybe Roy looked like crap during the evaluation.

as well versed as greg jackson is n mma, i figured he would no better. a little ridiculous if u ask me. and i believe wes wouldve been a smart first fight for page. hes already experienced and a ufc vet. hes not gonna improve as much as the young guys from the tuf training. and they already SHOULD but obviously wont based on their knowledge of nelson know his strengths and weaknesses.
o well, here's to what will undoubtedly be the most popular season of tuf so far

themstiles - Why is it embarrassing? These are busy guys and it's not their job to be scouting fighters outside of their division and outside of the UFC. It's their job to fight and be as complete as they can.

Does Jeter have to coach a baseball team of japanese guys trying to make the MLB against Dustin Pedroia on TV? Because I bet if he did he'd probably do some fucking scouting.

i just thought of something else. sry drunk. what is roy nelson ranked as a heavyweight??
ISNT HE THE ONLY FUCKING HEAVYWEIGHT THATS RANKED?
if u were gonna pick ur team wouldnt u at least look up on the comp (esp the ug lol) a little bit about the guys that will be on?
at least the rankings? oh shit, that guys here and he's actually ranked maybe i should pick him????
wtf

I don't think Rampage actually cares too much about who's on his team or not. This is all about free tv time and hyping his fight with Rashad, not scouting the HW ranks to see who's who.

Rampage has said he never watches MMA. He does not know about many fighters IMO based on his comments on past interviews where he basically said he never ever watches the sport.

Rashad had no IDEA who big country was either!

Doesn't matter when he was picked. He is still gonna kill everyone. 

Then eat a donut

themstiles -

He would if he were coaching a team in Japan.  That's why he's a winner.

roy has the best and most proven fighter.

but i think they know who he is, but are trying to put him down so that they (rampage and rashad) want to be the alpha males on the show.

Sublime7SD - Seems like neither of them knew about Roy. He was picked way late.

i agreeeeeeeeeeeee

The teams were probably made by Spike producers and Rampage was probably treating him like a fat nobody for show

They know who he is. Must be an inside joke for Dana.

mean machine  - Rashad had no IDEA who big country was either!

Yes, and he had the benefit of having Greg Jackson there with him, maybe this show has some badasses yet.