Rampant across the board illegal PED use claimed

by yet another fighter in the UFC. On the con call yesterday Roy said "People in our sport tend to abuse PEDs so that's the reason I probably don't look like the typical UFC fighter."

Below are numerous other sourced claims of various fighters who state that from "near 100 to 85% of the UFC" use illegal PED's. I'm sure I missed more than a few others as well.

So why does the UG focus on legal TRT with thousands of threads or talk about PED use in PRIDe?

Consider this an endorsement of across the board random testing without exception (understanding in our days guys with enough cash to spend still may not get caught), and also reality check to get fans to focus on the real issue.

http://www.cagepotato.com/nate-diaz-says-everyone-ufc-uses-steroids-and-without-sponsors-fighters-wouldnt-be-able-survive-fina/
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/11/26/3693248/ufc-dong-hyun-stun-gun-kim-90-percent-fighters-peds-steroids
http://www.thirdage.com/news/most-mma-fighters-use-steroids-veteran-ufc-fighter-says_08-19-2011
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/8/19/2372185/ufc-matt-serra-steroids-hgh-ped
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1495217-dan-hardy-says-most-elite-mma-fighters-are-using-peds

"Rampant"

OP is either smarter than me for using words I didn't know existed, or not. Rampid?

TY Man, I had it right, and guess I edited without realizing it. Edited correct. TY again

Well i agree that PED abuse and use is likely rampant in our sport. Just like every other sport with tons of money on the line.

What I dont agree with is Nelson acting like his figure is because he is not using steroids. He should be much more in shape. He could be a top contender in the MW or LHW division. instead he is a top 10 fighter that beats the guys he is supposed to and loses to any top level fighter 100% of the time. Nothing to scoff at, being ranked that high in the HW division. But he is under-achieving and it should be farely obvious to everyone.

in_different - Well i agree that PED abuse and use is likely rampant in our sport. Just like every other sport with tons of money on the line.

What I dont agree with is Nelson acting like his figure is because he is not using steroids. He should be much more in shape. He could be a top contender in the MW or LHW division. instead he is a top 10 fighter that beats the guys he is supposed to and loses to any top level fighter 100% of the time. Nothing to scoff at, being ranked that high in the HW division. But he is under-achieving and it should be farely obvious to everyone.

Good than let's get across the board random testing in the UFC like they have in others.

so if there's rampant ped use, why is everyone on Vitor Belforts case?

In Phone Post 3.0

MMALOGIC - so if there's rampant ped use, why is everyone on Vitor Belforts case?

First of all it's because per the thread the UG ignores the real issue which is "Rampant across the board illegal PED use" and focuses on legal TRT.

Secondly (and correctly IMO) it's because Vitor was popped and uses TRT which is the reason why he can never fight in Vegas again.

I'm pretty sure it's possible to overeat even when taking PEDs

Well random year round testing for all is needed and certainly affordable enough for the ufc if we believe what vada has said.

People ride vitor and other TRT users because we KNOW as fact they are taking steroids, where the rest of these things are speculation. Phone Post

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Well random year round testing for all is needed and certainly affordable enough for the ufc if we believe what vada has said.

People ride vitor and other TRT users because we KNOW as fact they are taking steroids, where the rest of these things are speculation. Phone Post

So all these sources are just "speculating'? It's not like they know other fighters who know fighters huh. Living in a dream world.

As far as Belfort goes again one should not compare him to other TRT users " because Vitor was popped and uses TRT which is the reason why he can never fight in Vegas again." This is different than other users. This though is not a legal TRT thread. It's an illegal PED thread.

MMAOutsider - I'm pretty sure it's possible to overeat even when taking PEDs

I'm sure U R correct. R U saying Roy is a user IYO?

Well I guess illegal PED use is not as sexy as other things LOL (judging from the response).

Lazer MMA -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  Well random year round testing for all is needed and certainly affordable enough for the ufc if we believe what vada has said.

So all these sources are just "speculating'? It's not like they know other fighters who know fighters huh. Living in a dream world.

As far as Belfort goes again one should not compare him to other TRT users " because Vitor was popped and uses TRT which is the reason why he can never fight in Vegas again." This is different than other users. This though is not a legal TRT thread. It's an illegal PED thread.

Yes, as much as you think certain fighters who comment on this "know" everyone who is or isn't on the juice, it is speculation.

Amazing how someone can totally agree with your premise (all fighters should be randomly tested year round) but you still get butthurt and have to argue one minor point (speculation, which I am correct about). Then you wonder why so many people cannot stand you as a poster.

Some fighters say around half, some say almost all, some say certain percentages, but it is all speculation. If you need me to give you a link to the definition of the word I will. Phone Post

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Lazer MMA -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  Well random year round testing for all is needed and certainly affordable enough for the ufc if we believe what vada has said.

Yes, as much as you think certain fighters who comment on this "know" everyone who is or isn't on the juice, it is speculation.

Amazing how someone can totally agree with your premise (all fighters should be randomly tested year round) but you still get butthurt and have to argue one minor point (speculation, which I am correct about). Then you wonder why so many people cannot stand you as a poster.

Some fighters say around half, some say almost all, some say certain percentages, but it is all speculation. If you need me to give you a link to the definition of the word I will. Phone Post

Which are the claims that are at 50 percent? I only have sourced muliple claims that "from "near 100 to 85% of the UFC" use illegal PED's". I know I missed other sources, what are they?

No bud fighters know fighters and talk to fighters and those fighters know even other fighters, they do not "speculatively" know them, they just do. Just as the claim of PED in PRIDe is spec, so is the the claims of these fighters! Only it's lesser spec really considering the source. I'm not butt hurt at all, I disagree, simple as that.

Okay. It is clear you have no grasp of what speculation is.

You think every fighter you have sourced knows AS FACT every single fighter in the UFC and whether or not he use PEDs? Of course not, don't be an idiot. Unless these fighters knew every single fighter it is SPECULATION or a guess.

It doesn't change your point, and again I agree with it. (All fighters should be randomly tested year round)

Roy, and anyone else you quote, are speculating. They don't know 100% of the fighters in the ufc, nor do they know as fact which ones are using. That makes it speculation. Sorry Phone Post

There is no opinion in my point for you to "disagree" with. It is 100% a fact that these sources and %s you use are speculation. If you disagree with that you are just wrong. Phone Post

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

There is no opinion in my point for you to "disagree" with. It is 100% a fact that these sources and %s you use are speculation. If you disagree with that you are just wrong. Phone Post

I used NOTHING of my own (as usual) this is sourced data (as usual) and it's less spec considering the sources then we had in PRIDe (save guys who have been popped = plenty)! It can not be proven 100% yes as nothing could be proven in PRIDe either if that means anything.

"Which are the claims that are at 50 percent? I only have sourced muliple claims that "from "near 100 to 85% of the UFC" use illegal PED's". I know I missed other sources, what are they?"

I Hunt Purple-Headed Yogurt Slingers - 

If anybody thinks only the ones who get caught are taking PEDs, you're naive.

LOL, dude your being to nice....