Rampant across the board illegal PED use claimed

Lazer still going?

Tells me to stop the "derail" that he caused?

Comedy gold! Phone Post

Yeah Roy, that's exactly why you look the way you do... Because its impossible to be in good healthy shape without PED's.
What an ignorant statement. Phone Post 3.0

DonFreedomFrye -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  Finally laser can concede that he failed. God that took a LOT of work from multiple posters.

Claiming data does not have to be factual or cerrect really made me chuckle inside. Thank you laser for the humor. Phone Post

It was both frustrating and hilarious to watch you and others try to educate Lazer on the meaning of simple words.

Glad we could entertain :-)

Seems now he gets it, but still wont shut up about it...lol Phone Post

I Hunt Purple-Headed Yogurt Slingers - 
Lazer MMA - 
supersonic - Of course the sport like most all sports sees heavy PED use. Roy being fat has nothing to do with anything other than he is fat.
<br />
<br />
Why can't MMA have random across the board testing like other sports then?</blockquote>

Because the UFC has enough problems with injuries!

Imagine how many issues would arise if their fighters were being popped before fights!

Well they are tested before fights but yea if they were tested all the time lots more would get popped.

So you are saying the UFC is protecting themselves trying to build the sport like they did in baseball protecting the HR's (in the Bonds and Sosa era)?

Interesting post

LayNPray, could you meet Lazer at a catchweight? Settle this once and for all.

Data!
Speculation!
Tastes great!
Less filling!
Iphone!
Android!

Lazer MMA - 
I Hunt Purple-Headed Yogurt Slingers - 
Lazer MMA - 
supersonic - Of course the sport like most all sports sees heavy PED use. Roy being fat has nothing to do with anything other than he is fat.
<br />
<br />
Why can't MMA have random across the board testing like other sports then?</blockquote>

Because the UFC has enough problems with injuries!

Imagine how many issues would arise if their fighters were being popped before fights!

Well they are tested before fights but yea if they were tested all the time lots more would get popped.

So you are saying the UFC is protecting themselves trying to build the sport like they did in baseball protecting the HR's (in the Bonds and Sosa era)?

Interesting post

You know I never really though of that. I just was thinking the UFC thought it was so much of a pain in the ass (and the cash cost) to test that they said F it. I think you may have a point!

Please stay on topic posters:

6 sourced claims of rampant across the board illegal PED use should lead to across the board random testing per my first post.

Yes or no?

Fighters would have a lot tougher time recovering and shorter careers without the juice though.

Just let them do it.  I want to see performance enhanced fights.  Everyone does.

6ULDV8 - 

Fighters would have a lot tougher time recovering and shorter careers without the juice though.

Just let them do it.  I want to see performance enhanced fights.  Everyone does.

This is a good topic to be put to a vote in another thread!

Lazer MMA - 

6 sourced claims of rampant across the board illegal PED use should lead to across the board random testing per my first post.

Yes or no?

No.

It should be done but not because some fighters say everyone but them uses.

DonFreedomFrye - 

Hey guys, check out this data (that's not speculation) about fighters who say the number is lower that Lazer's infallible data .

Dennis Hallman: "In our sport right now, easy – I'm going to throw the lowest number I possibly can – it's 50 percent of people (that) take them, if not more," Hallman said. "I know a ton of people in the industry, and that's the number."

http://serverb605.gigenet.com/forum/topic/tonights-inside-mma-mma-veterans-comment-steroid-use-sport

Cheick Kongo: "50 percent [of MMA fighters take steroids], if not more"

Victor Conte (not a fighter): ""From total of all performance-enhancing drugs, it's in the neighborhood of 50 percent,". 

I've pointed this out to you before Lazer but throwing out numbers and percentages about who's using PEDs is completely silly whether you're a fighter or some random clueless poster on a message board. There is absolutely no way to tell how many are using unless you not only know every fighter on the roster but know exactly what they're putting in their bodies behind closed doors.  

Anyone who has a basic understanding of PEDs knows that there are many fighters that use but you're not proving anything by using useless speculation about how many of them there are. 

The reason people harp on fighters undergoing TRT is because that's 100 percent proof of anabolic steroid use.  

Otherwise, I completely agree that random testing needs to be implemented more. 

TY for the other fighters opinions! VTFU

I asked prior for them. Well 50 percent or near 100, would you agree we need across the board random testing?

Demolition Man - 
Lazer MMA - 

Yes or no?

No.

It should be done but not because some fighters say everyone but them uses.

You realize that 1 vote for random testing lol?

DonFreedomFrye:

How dare you offer quotes from other fighters/insiders that do not agree with lazers facts!!!!! I mean data!!! I mean you know...um.... Phone Post

Thanks to Don we have nine fighters (who know fighters who know even other fighters) saying that anywhere from 50 percent to near 100 percent of UFC fighters use PED's.

Who is for random across the board testing UG?

As far as I'm concerned, ALL professional athletes are on some type of PED. My vote is no random testing.

Yeah, we'd see more training injuries for sure. I think they should check actual levels of Test, instead of the stupid T/E ratio, and allow them to stay at a certain level over "normal". I put quotes around normal, because some lucky bastards like my buddy have real high natural levels, so what's normal?

Do regular testing for all other banned PEDs and the un-natural steroids beyond test, fine the shit out of them.

Elevated test is actually good for you, according to some studies.

And leave marijuana out of it all, good grief.

caposa - 

As far as I'm concerned, ALL professional athletes are on some type of PED. My vote is no random testing.

Can you do a thread with a poll? I wonder what the result would be?

Picking up on your point about why people have such an issue with TRT over PEDs... Roy Nelson and others making accusations, whether based in fact or not, is not irrefutable evidence. Unless they start naming names and those people subsequently test positive then what hes saying is meaningless. On the other hand, the sample of MMA fighters on TRT is far above the average of normal population and it is unquestionable that it is being abused. It is either being prescribed by shady doctors, fighters are taking in levels above what is prescribed or is being used to compensate for prior PED use in many cases.
The point I'm making is that people pretty much know that certain fighters that are using TRT are cheating but, until someone tests positive for PEDs there will always be that element of doubt.
I definitely support more testing. Year round testing should be mandatory as part of a TUE and they shouldn't be allowing the current ratio of test to epitest before investigating further. Phone Post 3.0

lol@needing a fighter to tell you that. Should be obvious.

That's why I find it so amusing when people try to shit on Pride guys for it. They have to be sneakier now, that's the only difference.

Funny how somebody will shit on Wandy for it (because they weren't tested!) and ignore obvious signs in UFC fighters/champs such as horribly extended GH guts and whatnot that did NOT occur naturally.

Chimp Strength - Picking up on your point about why people have such an issue with TRT over PEDs... Roy Nelson and others making accusations, whether based in fact or not, is not irrefutable evidence. Unless they start naming names and those people subsequently test positive then what hes saying is meaningless. On the other hand, the sample of MMA fighters on TRT is far above the average of normal population and it is unquestionable that it is being abused. It is either being prescribed by shady doctors, fighters are taking in levels above what is prescribed or is being used to compensate for prior PED use in many cases.
The point I'm making is that people pretty much know that certain fighters that are using TRT are cheating but, until someone tests positive for PEDs there will always be that element of doubt.
I definitely support more testing. Year round testing should be mandatory as part of a TUE and they shouldn't be allowing the current ratio of test to epitest before investigating further. Phone Post 3.0

Well Chimp as I've said yes there is a lack of proof (save all the guys that got popped). On the other hand we lacked that proof in PRIDe too, so it comes down to if you're brain dead or no in a way. The fighters (as I've pointed out) who made the claims know fighters who know even other fighters. It would be wise to assume that with 9 fighters (TY to Don for 3 more & TTT for more fighters opinions) saying you're looking at from 50 to near 100 percent you have a major issue on your hands LOL!! As far as TRT goes there are another 11K threads on it and legal TRT is viewed as cheating by many yes but per rule it's not. More testing will help keep the TRT users in check as well agreed. Across the board random testing is necessary though to keep all fighters clean (only to the degree possible).