Rampant across the board illegal PED use claimed

js138 - 
Lazer MMA -
js138 - 
in_different - Well i agree that PED abuse and use is likely rampant in our sport. Just like every other sport with tons of money on the line.

What I dont agree with is Nelson acting like his figure is because he is not using steroids. He should be much more in shape. He could be a top contender in the MW or LHW division. instead he is a top 10 fighter that beats the guys he is supposed to and loses to any top level fighter 100% of the time. Nothing to scoff at, being ranked that high in the HW division. But he is under-achieving and it should be farely obvious to everyone.
This.

It's called diet and hardwork. If Ben Henderson can maintain his physique and monster legs PED free, than other dudes surely can get their frame without using PED's Phone Post 3.0

Moot save the 1st paragraph here in this thread.

This thread calls for 100 percent across the board random testing (not dieting).
For Roy to claim he only looks that way because he isn't on PED's is a dumb fuck statement. Never mind the free Burger King for life card in his wallet right?

All I'm stating is, Ben Henderson is example of someone who has an amazing physique and not only doesn't use PED's but just recently started using supplements like protein powder. Phone Post 3.0

Not to be a dick, but why do I keep seeing Henderson's name pop up as "that guy's 100% clean"? Just because he said he doesn't use? So did Reem. Because he's religious? So is Vitor.
I could see people using Frankie for that example, but Ben's definitely a guy that would raise eyebrows if you were just shown pics of guys and knew nothing about them and told to pick the possible roiders.

Lazer MMA -
crossfire - Im almost positive that i can post some links to a mma news/blog where fighters say that they don't abuse it , that must be DATA , lol ! Phone Post 3.0

"WTF are you talking about now Cross?

Did you read? I wrote "It can not be proven 100% yes as nothing could be proven in PRIDe either if that means anything."

Also to say that the claims of fighters is not data is ignorant as fuck LOL. Data can be true or false. Data is input, in this case the words of multiple fighters. It does not mean fact

You just don't get it man.

Speculation and data are two very different things. Your sources are speculation.

There is ZERO "data" on the specific % of fighters in PEDs. Phone Post

js138 -
in_different - Well i agree that PED abuse and use is likely rampant in our sport. Just like every other sport with tons of money on the line.

What I dont agree with is Nelson acting like his figure is because he is not using steroids. He should be much more in shape. He could be a top contender in the MW or LHW division. instead he is a top 10 fighter that beats the guys he is supposed to and loses to any top level fighter 100% of the time. Nothing to scoff at, being ranked that high in the HW division. But he is under-achieving and it should be farely obvious to everyone.
This.

It's called diet and hardwork. If Ben Henderson can maintain his physique and monster legs PED free, than other dudes surely can get their frame without using PED's Phone Post 3.0

He's got better cardio, more power and better grappling than 90% of the roided out division, what more do you want?

It's not like he's going to vastly improve his cardio his cardio is good.

If he gassed out like Ben Rothwell, then it would be a problem.

Did you see him in the ifl? He was bigger then and he's definitely lost some fat.

I read a good article about DNA and genes. Some people can work out 8 days a week and because of their jeans, they won't get any further once they've reached a certain point of fitness they plateau.

Its his bodytype, get over it. Phone Post

crossfire - 
Lazer MMA -
crossfire - Im almost positive that i can post some links to a mma news/blog where fighters say that they don't abuse it , that must be DATA , lol ! Phone Post 3.0

"WTF are you talking about now Cross?

Did you read? I wrote "It can not be proven 100% yes as nothing could be proven in PRIDe either if that means anything."

Also to say that the claims of fighters is not data is ignorant as fuck LOL. Data can be true or false. Data is input, in this case the words of multiple fighters. It does not mean fact

So the words by the fighters of your like can be classified as data while the word by the fighters who disagrees can not ?

And yes a lot of fighters are abusing the trt exemptions , i would say that 99% of all fighters on trt either abuses it or have previously abused some form of PED. Phone Post 3.0

No I concede the point. I should have said "claims" not 'data'.

Across the board random testing should help that too cross. That is what is needed

Chomas - Roy the shit stirrer back to his old tricks. This is pretty obvious to most of us, look at these guys. If the UFC or any other league really gave a shit, they would do Olympic style testing. Yeah Dana says the logistics of it are impossible but that's simply not true. Easier to turn the other cheek, and have a stable of cut looking fighters.

What about the other 5 sources I provided and the rest that I missed?

Finally laser can concede that he failed. God that took a LOT of work from multiple posters.

Claiming data does not have to be factual or cerrect really made me chuckle inside. Thank you laser for the humor. Phone Post

Lazer MMA -
Chomas - Roy the shit stirrer back to his old tricks. This is pretty obvious to most of us, look at these guys. If the UFC or any other league really gave a shit, they would do Olympic style testing. Yeah Dana says the logistics of it are impossible but that's simply not true. Easier to turn the other cheek, and have a stable of cut looking fighters.

Those sources are more speculation, not data.

Are they probably pretty accurate? Sure, probably.

Just stop man. We get it. There is lots of steroid abuse in MMA and many people want random year round testing. Just stop with the pretending your sources make something factual. Phone Post

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

Finally laser can concede that he failed. God that took a LOT of work from multiple posters.

Claiming data does not have to be factual or cerrect really made me chuckle inside. Thank you laser for the humor. Phone Post

I know you're a complete moron but you do realize that it's almost a moot point in this thread correct?

"WTF are you talking about now LnP?

The thing is as you said "No shit it is "rampant"."

So the point is the rampant use of PED's in the UFC and the call for random across the board testing, not the use of the word data. So is's a minor point anyway, i already said 3 times ""It can not be proven 100% yes as nothing could be proven in PRIDe either if that means anything."

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Lazer MMA -

Those sources are more speculation, not data.

Are they probably pretty accurate? Sure, probably.

Just stop man. We get it. There is lots of steroid abuse in MMA and many people want random year round testing. Just stop with the pretending your sources make something factual. Phone Post

I SAID 6 TIMES "It can not be proven 100% yes as nothing could be proven in PRIDe either if that means anything." THUS I CONCUR with the minor point.

Please leave the thread. At this point it's a derail. No one is that stupid.

Lazer MMA -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Lazer MMA -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  There is no opinion in my point for you to "disagree" with. It is 100% a fact that these sources and %s you use are speculation. If you disagree with that you are just wrong. Phone Post

I used NOTHING of my own (as usual) this is sourced data (as usual) and it's less spec considering the sources then we had in PRIDe (save guys who have been popped = plenty)! It can not be proven 100% yes as nothing could be proven in PRIDe either if that means anything.

"Which are the claims that are at 50 percent? I only have sourced muliple claims that "from "near 100 to 85% of the UFC" use illegal PED's". I know I missed other sources, what are they?"

It is sourced SPECULATION not "data". Data is factual. Phone Post

WTF are you talking about now LnP?

The thing is as you said "No shit it is "rampant".

Wow Phone Post

Yea LnP said "No shit it is rampant" and then wants to worry about the definition of data (vs claim). After I said multiple times that it could not be proven. Brother

Lazer MMA -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  Finally laser can concede that he failed. God that took a LOT of work from multiple posters.

I know you're a complete moron but you do realize that it's almost a moot point in this thread correct?

So the point is the rampant use of PED's in the UFC and the call for random across the board testing, not the use of the word data. So is's a minor point anyway, i already said 3 times ""It can not be proven 100% yes as nothing could be proven in PRIDe either if that means anything."

You realize you caused the issue here. You zeroed in on his statement that it is speculation. You argued you had links for reference as if it made it fact.

He was agreeing with you and yet you started an argument over nothing. In the end it appears you agree with what he originally said but yet still argue. Why is that?

And for the record, I disagree with lnp a lot. In this case, I think your reaction is unwarranted. Which is sad as this was a solid OP and valid concern and points. I think you kind of ruined your own thread. Just my .02 Phone Post

Standup29 - 
Lazer MMA -
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -  Finally laser can concede that he failed. God that took a LOT of work from multiple posters.

You realize you caused the issue here. You zeroed in on his statement that it is speculation. You argued you had links for reference as if it made it fact.

He was agreeing with you and yet you started an argument over nothing. In the end it appears you agree with what he originally said but yet still argue. Why is that?

And for the record, I disagree with lnp a lot. In this case, I think your reaction is unwarranted. Which is sad as this was a solid OP and valid concern and points. I think you kind of ruined your own thread. Just my .02 Phone Post

Initially I agree, but LONG AGO here I stated " yes it could not be proven". There was no need for 10 more posts!

Not to mention he said "No shit it is rampant" which clearly implies that it is fact! LMFAO

Enough! Back to business

Of course the sport like most all sports sees heavy PED use. Roy being fat has nothing to do with anything other than he is fat.

supersonic - Of course the sport like most all sports sees heavy PED use. Roy being fat has nothing to do with anything other than he is fat.

Why can't MMA have random across the board testing like other sports then?

Roy's statement on why he is a fat ass is about as good as the 'keeps me from beating my kids' excuse by Riddle for smoking MJ.

Their both just dumb

In a sport like this where physical advantage is everything, yeah, they use PEDs.  It's a no brainer.

It's well worth the risk for the rewards.

Anyone that thinks otherwise is delusional.

DonFreedomFrye - 
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

It was both frustrating and hilarious to watch you and others try to educate Lazer on the meaning of simple words.

Sure never mind I I stated "yes it could not be proven" (PED use based on the claims) and that there was no need for 10 more posts.

Not to mention he said "No shit it is rampant" himself which clearly implies that it is fact too LOL.

"So the point is the rampant use of PED's in the UFC and the call for random across the board testing, not the use of the word data. So is's a minor point anyway" but go focus on that which your brain allows you too Don. Carry on

Know what?  I heard a lot of bodybuilders are on steroids too. 

Who'da thunk it?

6ULDV8 - 

In a sport like this where physical advantage is everything, yeah, they use PEDs.  It's a no brainer.

It's well worth the risk for the rewards.

Anyone that thinks otherwise is delusional.

Moreover, many claim not to use when others do is foolish!

Implement across the board random testing like other sports ASAP.