Randy Couture wants Rua, Machida, or retirement

vandelay - 
Badlands Meanie - 
vandelay - REGUARD*.....im retarded

Not just another run of the mill 10'er here folks.

Yea ive been reading posts on this site for years. Been training and fighting for a while now. always wanted to start posting here but never did in fear of people looking at my sign on date and the number of posts i had and figuring i dint know what the fuck i was talking about based on those facts alone...(sighs and rolls eyes) guess i should just stick to discussing the sport with my teamates and friends. I mean after all it takes a lot of posts/threads to be considered an educated fan. if id only signed on sooner think what my have been......

Way to not recognize a compliment dumb ass. Go back to sherdog now.

ABE FROMAN -  Randy Favre

Randy is taking lessons from Brett about retiring.

Badlands Meanie - 
vandelay - 
Badlands Meanie - 
vandelay - REGUARD*.....im retarded

Not just another run of the mill 10'er here folks.

Yea ive been reading posts on this site for years. Been training and fighting for a while now. always wanted to start posting here but never did in fear of people looking at my sign on date and the number of posts i had and figuring i dint know what the fuck i was talking about based on those facts alone...(sighs and rolls eyes) guess i should just stick to discussing the sport with my teamates and friends. I mean after all it takes a lot of posts/threads to be considered an educated fan. if id only signed on sooner think what my have been......

Way to not recognize a compliment dumb ass. Go back to sherdog now.

hmm acutually not a sherdog poster, lot of idiots over there...im sure you fit right in but its just not my scene

we can get back on topic whenever. sorry about that fellas

well honestly i felt bad at first because i thought he was being sarcastic, but by that point he had already called me a dumbass and hit me with the "NOOB go back to sherdog" comment...my sadness quickly faded

Id like to also add that arguing back and forth on the internet about who hurt whos feelings is very gay and im gonna stop now.

I don't get everyones complaints about Randy getting to hand pick opponents. Does he not deserve the right to do so? Honestly if you're a hall of famer and you're still competing at a high enough level then that gives you the right. Maybe not for the direct title shot but to fight who you want I say yes. And if that guy is a top 2-4 and he wins then I say all the more reason to give him that title shot. Also similar to Wrestling I think if youve only got one fight left in you and then you want to retire then you can choose the guy you want to fight one last time. Phone Post

vandelay - well honestly i felt bad at first because i thought he was being sarcastic, but by that point he had already called me a dumbass and hit me with the "NOOB go back to sherdog" comment...my sadness quickly faded

LOL, you must be projecting your own insecurities, cause I never said "NOOB", but I did call you a dumbass, but only cause I felt like cocksucking twinkletoed shitbag dumbass was too long to type out.