Randys easiest fight since van arsdale

No disrespect to Vera(im a fan) or van arsdale(under rated fighter). But in reality Randy has had some REAL tough comp. It seems silly to me so many people are doubtn him in this fight.

nah vera is legit.

he's gone 2-3 since the van arsdale fight. vera isn't as horrible as people are saying, vera's speed will give randy trouble and cmon; nog dropped him twice.

oh mahn Im so glad you get it- This is way easier than Van Arsdale- This is One Takedown and a brutal beating. This Fight never Gets out of the First Round

joemama - nah vera is legit.

I know. But I stated a fact

Randy is going down hard.  Back to retirement imo.

Randy will win, but it won't be easy that's for sure. 

mcpeepants232003 - One takedown and it's over? Are you guys serious? Vera has just as good a chance at winning this fight as Randy.

Not according to oddsmakers

Keh932 - 
mcpeepants232003 - One takedown and it's over? Are you guys serious? Vera has just as good a chance at winning this fight as Randy.

was randy the favorite to beat nog?

I think veras a great fighter!! I think u guys r missing the point of the thread-compared to randys last 5 opponents Vera is a step down. I don't think there is even an argument about that

randys down fall was much like most wrestlers, he started believing his boxing coaches hype that he can stand with the best strikers in the ufc

mcpeepants232003 - 
BJJkilla - 
Keh932 - 

was randy the favorite to beat nog?

yes but I think most people who know anything outside the Ufc thought Nog would win.

k thanks.

isn't it when randy is the favorite to win, he ends up losing?

vera ftw

Keh932 - I think veras a great fighter!! I think u guys r missing the point of the thread-compared to randys last 5 opponents Vera is a step down. I don't think there is even an argument about that

PembrokePinesVillain -  randys down fall was much like most wrestlers, he started believing his boxing coaches hype that he can stand with the best strikers in the ufc

Standy n' Randy?

I think this will be a tough fight.

RamK - I think this will be a tough fight.

Standy n' Randy?

hahahahahahaha

GOOD FIGHT

Easy win for the natural.

The natural of MT that is ... WAR VERA!

I could see leg kicks playing a huge factor in this fight if Vera can stay away from the clinch. His greco is just good enough to get him in trouble with Randy.

If he can stay away from the cage when clinched in the early parts of the rounds, he'll have a good chance of scoring a stoppage on Randy.