Randys next opponent should be. . . . .

Jardine! What says u UG???

Not interested.

Tito rematch? 

If Randy wants to wrestle, give him this guy ....

colemans not bad, Tito is terrible! Id still rather him step in with a top 10 guy

Fighting legend and UFC Hall of Famer, Mark Coleman

ideepthroatcolt - I would say Wand...but I guess Wand is small now.

Yup.

Coleman makes sense. They were supposed to fight in the UFC before and Randy pulled out with a rib injury.

Randy should fight Tito or Coleman next. You could do Kimbo for a big $. I think Randy should do masters type fights or retire. I don't want him to hurt his legacy.

Baton Courtesy - he should just go in there by himself and fight the cage. i think he could take it down, or at the very least lean against it for 15 minutes.

yer a dumbass! But that was funny

he should fight Coleman, and they should allow headbutts for this one fight.

The tito fight makes NO sense! Randy will win. Tito does nothing better than randy

cloeman is a good idea since both appear to be B fighters now

ttt for the Hammer

Coleman. and make it a special rules match - no striking.

Anderson or Tito IMO

I still wouldn't mind seeing him fight Anderson, then Machida if he wins

I have a weird feeling they'll give him Machida next though, since there's not an obvious next #1 contender right now

HardyJenns - 

I have a weird feeling they'll give him Machida next though, since there's not an obvious next #1 contender right now

yeah except for the rematch with Shogun that's gonna happen as soon as they are both healed up

It will probably be Machida, or a superfight with Anderson.

he wants to wrestle Greco style...fine...

Give him someone who can wrestle....THE ANTIDOTE!!!!

A slab of sheetrock. Im sure he could pin in up against the frame better than anyone in the biz.

FreakDaddy - Randy should fight Tito or Coleman next. You could do Kimbo for a big $. I think Randy should do masters type fights or retire. I don't want him to hurt his legacy.

It doesnt matter because his whole legacy is pretty much based on forgetting all the losses