Ranke Sports Cages FRAUD

Why even go to the effort to scam people with wood and pvc cages? That seems like a lot of work to scam people. It's not like they aren't going to notice it is not medal. Fucking retarded.

Tom O'Bedlam -  I still can't believe the cage was diamond plated.

That's got to be expensive.

Lol, you have no idea what youre talking about, do you?

MrMead - 
Tat2tillidie - 
blupitt -
GSP24 - Who could possibly think they could get away with something like this...

#nailthebastard Phone Post

Enough already the hash tags aren't gnna catch on and I'm not even gnna call u a fat fuck this time cuz that's old too. Phone Post

Haha get'em boy Phone Post

Not to be a dick but I thought you were probably a young kid using the #, but then looked at your join date and realized you are probably in your 20's at least. Seriously that makes you seem like a high school girl with the #.

GSP24=ECWcock so you do the math

Hes almost 300 lbs, so hes got to be at least 30

^ Lol, poor guy uses the hashtags so people will at least talk to him/about him.

Its akin to the ol' steak around your neck trick his grandma used to do for him, so the dog would play with him when he was younger/abit smaller...

I'll buy the wood and PVC cage for like .. a hundred bucks.

But seriously.. what did someone actually pay for it ?

The guy was doing a lot of sales on EBAY and even got some UG members. There was a couple of threads posted by DREWOUT quite a few months ago. I know he ripped off a UG member in California and then pulled quite a few other scams showing up to set up and sides didn't match, lengths were all off, basically from what I've read from UG members the whole thing was a joke and he "got a call" saying his kid was hurt in an accident, left and never came back to finish. The guy was selling cages for like 3200 bucks and was using other companies' photos trying to sell his junk. We actually went after him on EBAY because he was using a bunch of our photos.

And no TOM OBEDLAM...the diamond plated is one that I do on occasion for my customers. And it runs about 1000 more per catwalk order and involves a lot of plasma cutting but a lot of people want it for high end cages. I have been in business for 6 yrs now, on the UG since the 90's and send out a ton of orders per year.

I would agree as well, get with companies that have been in business for a few years as there are WAY TOO MANY out there that are "new" that honestly have no clue what they are doing, and you will end up getting screwed quick fast and in a hurry.

BaraoKix - 
Tom O'Bedlam -  I still can't believe the cage was diamond plated.

That's got to be expensive.

Lol, you have no idea what youre talking about, do you?

Yea man, the whole outside is diamond plated.

Do you know how much diamonds are worth?  That cage has easily got to be worth 20k.

lol Phone Post

Not really bling enough IMO. Gold plated diamond FTW where I'm from.

Cotton - Why even go to the effort to scam people with wood and pvc cages? That seems like a lot of work to scam people. It's not like they aren't going to notice it is not medal. Fucking retarded.

I'm sure it's to satisfy some loophole or something to delay or prevent chargebacks. Phone Post

LastRowCarl - 
UGCTT_EnderTL - That blows. Did he insinuate he was using proper materials or didn't mention that part?

Hopefully people can get their money back.. then this will just be funny later lol Phone Post

Highly doubt this will end up funny for anyone who was ripped ogf Phone Post

Well, that's why I said if people get their money back... I'm not sure how that got confusing.