Raquel Pennington has wasted almost 4 hours of UFC broadcasts

Her Octagon fight time coming into this (soon to be another decision) was already over 3.5 hours.

What a waste.

How has WMMA not evolved at all in a decade?

In fact it’s devolved, the competition used to be better.

Gina Carano had more skills in 2006 than these cunts

40 Likes

WMMA is always a waste of air time.

32 Likes

Add another 30 minutes!

8 Likes

I knew it was another decision before it ever began . Fuck WMMA

15 Likes

Time to separate the men from women.

Dammit Dana why did you have to fuck Ronda?

11 Likes

Just have the women fight in Invicta. Build that up. Let the talent pool deepen over time. THEN consider bringing them to the UFC if they get good. But stop forcing them down our throats on every card.

14 Likes

Yeah that would have been perfect. Unfortunately I don’t see UFC ever removing women. It would be sexist. I’m sure ESPN pushes for more females.

7 Likes

But Dana was jamming it down our throats long before ESPN.

4 Likes

Her fight wasn’t any worse than the snoozefest taking place now. Weeks vs Garry has been a jab and clinch fest

2 Likes

If you don’t see a difference in the level of the fight between Weeks/Garry and the one between Pennington/Ladd, your opinion does not matter.

Also, prospects versus the most experienced people in that analogy. WMMA is fucking brutal.

12 Likes

I’d watch that fight over the Pennington fight any day

3 Likes

Maybe Fertitta’s knew some liberal company was going to buy it, and they wanted to make the sale look better. Idk but women just suck, they are cancers to the gym, and they just aren’t exciting fights imo

1 Like

She’s shaped like passive Jay with tits

3 Likes

i can’t get enough wmma. riveting sutff. for real though, this fight was pretty good for a chick fight form where i sit.

Hell yeah dude… I love clits as dicks. Makes total sense to me <3

If only there was a whole organization dedicated to Wmma and they could keep that shit off of paid TV. I feel bad for the very few women who have actually dedicated themselves to being PPV worthy but with the recent raise in price almost all wmma fights on the main card are a detriment.

How is a pro fighter have such horrible weak striking like Aspen Ladd. She is tough but her striking is awful.

She’s a clumsy doughy flat footed slow twitch animal and there’s only so much of that you can outwork and outtrain.

Hopefully they get rid of that fuk Kay Hansen.

WMMA is the biggest curse in MMA. sometimes I literally say “Goddamn it” out loud when they’re about to show a girl fight.

9 Likes