Raquel Pennington has wasted almost 4 hours of UFC broadcasts

WMMA - take away Shevchenko, Rose, Rhonda and Nunes there is little talent.

When Lauren Murphy is fighting for title you know it’s a shitshow

9 Likes

When you only need a two fight win “streak” to get a title shot, it shows a lot about the division.

3 Likes

I don’t agree women fights stink, I like some. But when you’ve gone 10 fights without a finish like her and Joanna, the ufc needs to let them go. I can’t watch fights that I know will have no conclusion. I don’t watch Pennington fights.

2 Likes

I was often pissed last night, Even if I did miss 90% of the two WMMA bouts, it took a long ass time. All the talk and promos and all between bouts. Damn it, get it on already. That UFC lasted way too long. Not the fights, all the wasted time in between. The pace is slow. And 95% of WWA bouts stink up the joint.

1 Like

Joe Rogan talks about Raquel Pennington like I used to talk about Fedor. It’s wild.

7 Likes

The commentary during that fight was laughable

3 Likes

When the fight started I told my girl and friends that I’d be back in 15 minutes to go to the liquor store.

15 minutes later I walked in the door to them reading the cards…I’m sure I missed a barn burner the way Rogan was talking. But the beer run was worth it.

Please let WMMA go away.

That’s all I got.

4 Likes

Sure doood

1 Like

He’s so afraid of negative backlash he simps out hardcore for WMMA

1 Like

The fight was pretty good if you bet Pennington DEC.

I didn’t watch that fight and I’m not going out of my way to. She deserves to be in the best league because she’s one of the best WMMA fighters. As much as I dislike some of the WMMA fights, I still love a good one. It would be nice if they had more competition for the top girls, but how do you build that with just a feeder league? I like the whole Invicta feeder league idea, but I think it’s just a pipe dream in todays PC world.

Very few female fighters have any fast twitch muscle. Everything they do looks stiff, labored and uncoordinated.

2 Likes

Imagine broadcasting WNBA games in between NBA games. Like 15 mins NBA then they break for 15 mins while WNBA plays then second quarter starts and NBA comes back out. And you just have to sit at home enduring it.

Carano and Ronda were freak stars because they were “they first” and attractive (especially the former) and people started asking “wow a woman can beat up a lot of men in reality”. Now that Cyborg punched Carano into movies and Holm head kicked Ronda into oblivion from down under nobody really cares anymore. It’s just slow unathletic weak and sloppy. It’s hard to watch. Someone should see how many WMMA fights go to decision

3 Likes

“Lesbian by decision” pays out 87.5% of the time.

By my unofficial estimation.

7 Likes

UG retards: “WMMA sucks so bad because, because… they always go to decisions! Yeah that’s it, I hate decisions!!!”

every male fight on the card also goes to decision

UG retards: “…Alright fine, I’m just gay as fuck”

I don’t want to speak on behalf of the retards as I do not feel they represent me as a voter, but I dislike WMMA because the skill set is so low at even the highest professional level.

3 Likes

I would argue that male heavyweight MMA has significantly less skilled and less conditioned fighters than any WMMA weight class.

Perhaps so. But at least they don’t go the distance 98% of the time.

This is a retarded take. Anyone could point to a number of highly skilled heavyweights who had cardio in the UFC, but the difference is that male athleticism can overcompensate for a skill deficiency in the highest weight class. Hence, the enjoyment of the weight class.

We going to pretend that Cain, Werdum, Stipe, DC, etc. are not insanely skilled guys in at least one area with cardio?

3 Likes

1 Like