Rarest taped event?MMA Holy Grail?

Whats up Clayton? Long time no see! Hope you’re doing well.
Is a digital copy of Cage Combat 2 out there? I had a (VHS) copy of it but lost it.
There were a bunch of the smaller Iowa/midwest shows on Youtube (including that event you put on at the armory in Centerville) but they all got pulled. :frowning:

Why were they pulled? I don’t have access to anything anymore. I was really hoping some old school guys on here could help but the old,old ones are gone

Forum member Pro Ice was the man.He posted so many rare events that it’s ridiculous.Can’t say if they were pulled or not because almost all his video posts are invisible now.

Scott, thanks for posting. Much like the rickson/Anjoh video that won’t be released because it’s supposed to be too brutal, can you describe in detail some of the jump-ins in the unreleased lions den videos? It would be much appreciated to the old school fans.

@Miller No idea why they got pulled. The channel was called something like XtremeFC or something, now it is called “Badass Bitch Brawls” and all the uploaded videos are gone. Still a few female MMA videos but the others have vanished.

I can tell you about a few
Frank had just got out of folsom prison and Bob brought him right to the Den. I asked Ken if I could jump him in he said he wanted to do it so Frank feared him. Then for the next 30mins Ken basically committed attempted murder on Frank. Knocked him out hit him with knees to the face that were beyond brutal and submitted him over and over. It wasn’t til about 15mins in that us guys watching realized nobody had told Frank he could tap so 1of us yelled to him about tapping. It was brutal and Ken got his point across. Frank made it and became a young boy. Vernon jumped guy in that was a war. Vernon submitted guy alot but standing it was brutal guy made it both were beat up. I Don’t remember anybody I jumped in that made it they usually had to be taken to Lodi memorial hospital. But that’s because Ken would let me jump in the big mouth,I’ve had 300 street fights,if I kill you your fam can’t sue me guys. Or Hickson Gracie chief instructor who wanted to be in Pancrase but not train at the den,forgot his name. After Ken and him had a meeting in Ken’s office Ken called me back there and said what he said and said Scotty fuck him up. In the first 10secs I hit him with a overhand right that when it landed sounded like a gunshot in the warehouse he was out fell into the corner of the Thai ring I ran up started kneeing him in the face while he was still out everybody jumped in to pull me off him when they finally did inside karate was there writing a story about us,I threw my mouth piece at the writer dude and Jason got me to come outside with him so he could calm me down. But back in thòse days if you were disrespectful or condescending to the Den you were gonna get seriously fucked up. I was the only lion’s den fighter that had no martial arts experience of any kind nor was I a wrestler the only time in the real world I had been on the ground with a guy was when I was pistol whipping him. So for me it wasn’t a sport or entertainment it was being given free reign to inflict as much damage on another man as possible. Jason jump in jeff masalgia who was a ex airborne ranger. Great fight til Jason dropped him and when he got up I told him to come over to me. He had a blown pupil I told Ken Ken asked do you still want to fight Jeff said yes Ken said your in now take him to the hospital. Vernon jumped in Zane Fraiser after he had been in at least 2 UFC’s. Lasted like 3mins Zane quit. Vernon also jumped Roland Payne in after he was in ufc3 lasted about 3mins. Dozens and dozens more and hundreds of challenge fights which all ended bloody and viciously. If it happened nowadays with all the cellphone with cameras we would have all done serious prison time. Lion’s Den was a very unique dojo because some fighters were sportsmen,some competitive in the ufc and Pancrase but didn’t want to really mame or kill a guy. And then a couple of us that in things we did before curb stomping some dope boy was a normal thing. It for me was perfect. I remember one time Ken and I were lifting out of the blue he sez. You know Scotty we have the greatest job ever we get paid alot of money to fuck guys up and not get locked up for it. I said with a smile I know what a great life we have. Like I tell all the interviewers and book writers. Just ask me a question and I’ll answer it. I don’t bullshit if it happened I’ll tell you and it didn’t the same no matter what the question cuz I give 2 fucks about whether anybody thinks I’m wrong or not. I am an APEX PREDATOR. A Lion never loses sleep over the opinions of sheep. And thanks for all your support for the Lion’s Den over the years it’s much appreciated. :spades::axe::facepunch:

2 Likes

Didn’t Jerry & Pete just come in with wrestling? I know they wrestled on the same high school team.

Could be wrong.Could be very wrong.

I said martial arts experience and wasn’t a wrestler so Jerry and Pete were wrestlers. Jerry I think wrestled tito in high school.

1 Like

Yeah sorry about that.I should have read a little longer.

Tito beat Jerry in a tournament in high school.

Bessac dropping knowledge.

@Chris @modsnothere @Kirik

Can we get Scott Bessac aka @Gunthug1 his fighter account?

1 Like

I’m out here with a green name from 8 amateur fights and scott doesn’t have one, a travesty!

2 Likes

Scott,

I will add your name to the list of pro fighters that have posted on the UG.

Scott Adams
John Alessio
Eddie Alvarez
Andy Anderson
Erik Apple
Junior Assuncao
Tom Atencio
Seth Baczynski
Josh Barnett
Phil Baroni
Pat Barry
Shayna Baszler
Jeff Bedard
Lyle Beerbohm
Alan Belcher
Steve Berger
Scott Bessac
Michael Bisping
Jason Black
Joel Blanton
Jerry Bolander
David Bollea
Mark Bosek
Chris Brennan
Matt Brown
Mike Brown
Amanda Buckner
Paul Buentello
Mikey Burnett
Chris Camozzi
Gina Carano (Not positive)
Shonie Carter
Shane Carwin
Dexter Casey
Cory Cass
Alex Chambers
Jason Chambers
Kevin Chhay
Dan Christensen
Mike Ciesnolevicz
Logan Clark
Fabio Clemente
Rich Clementi
Mark Coleman
Mike Conners
Bob Cook
Kit Cope
Randy Couture
Ryan Couture
Alberto Crane
Tim Credeur
Richard Crunkilton
Luke Cummo
Jeff Curran
Chris Cyborg -Justino
Paul Daley
Tom Deblass
Nick Dennis
Thomas Denny
John Dixon
Joe Doerkson
Joe Duarte
Todd Duffee
Brian Ebersole
Yves Edwards
Ray Elbe
Justin Ellison
Kevin English
Tom Erikson
Cole Escovedo
Jessica Eye
Fred Ettish
Urijah Faber
Jeffrey Faberman
Drew Fickett
Spencer Fisher
Jon Fitch
Kenny Florian
Jason Von Flue
Kevin Forant
Hermes Franca
Ian Freeman
Travis Fulton
Sean Gannon
Brian Gassaway
Kelvin Gastelum
Cruz Gomez
Ulysses Gomez
Gary Goodridge
Cesar Gracie
Renzo Gracie
Rodrigo Gracie
Royce Gracie
Royler Gracie
Forrest Griffin
Fred Griswold
Brad Gumm
Nathan Gunn
Mike Guymon
Jay Haas
Tim Hague (RIP)
Dennis Hallman
Anthony Hamlett
Dan Hardy
Walt Harris
Gerald Harris
Dan Henderson
Joseph Henle
Felice Herrig
Sam Hoger
Jeremy Horn
Matt Horwich
Jennifer Howe
Matt Hughes
Matt Hume
Mark Hunt
Joe Hurley
Bec Hyatt
Fabiano Iha
Enson Inoue
Al Iaquinta
Jeremy Jackson
Rampage Jackson
Ronald Jhun
Art Jimmerson
Chris Jones
Jeff Joslin
Myles Jury
Martin Kampmann
Dennis Kang
Georgi Karakhanyan
Sarah Kaufman
Chris Kiever
Tim Lajcik
Nick Laney
Tara LaRosa
Danny Lauzon
Joe Lauzon
Mo Lawal
Tom Lawlor
Chris Leben
Jason Leigh
Becky Levi
Chuck Liddell
Matt Lindland
Dean Lister
John Lober
Vince Lucero
Chris Lytle
Rory Macdonald
War Machine
Nick Macias
Vinnie Magalhaes
Bill Mahood
Jimi Manuwa
Jorge Masvidal
Vladimir Matyushenko
Joe McBurney
Ian McCall
Charles McCarthy
Sean McCorkle
Tim McKenzie
James McSweeney
Gary Meyers
Pat Miletich
Cole Miller
Jason Miller
Micah Miller
Matt Mitrione
Roxanne Modafferi
Andrew Montanez
Harry Moskowitz
Lee Murray
Jeff Nader
Dustin Neace
Josh Neer
Tito Ortiz
Damacio Page
Dustin Pague
Demian Papagni
Nate Parmelee
Claude Patrick
Kurt Pellegrino
BJ Penn
Shawn Peters
Seth Petruzelli
Sean Pierson
Carlo Prater
Jens Pulver
Nate Quarry
Dan Quinn
Benji Radach
Kevin Randleman (RIP)
Jason Reinhardt
Leigh Remedios
Manny Reyes Jr
Xande Ribeiro
Quincy Rice (RIP)
Dave Rickles
Joe Riggs
Shannon Ritch
Dominique Robinson
Brian Rodgers
Abe Rodriguez
Shane Del Rosario (RIP)
Ronda Rousey
Ben Rothwell
Gabe Ruediger
Bas Rutten
Sean Salmon
John Salter
Tom Sauer
Ben Saunders
Chad Saunders
Eric Schambari
Brendan Schaub
Colleen Schneider
Ryan Schultz
Dan Severn
Frank Shamrock
Ken Shamrock
Sean Sherk
Malissa Sherwood
Jake Shields
Mark Shultz
Wes Sims
Rory Singer
Elvis Sinocic
Rick Slayton
Anthony Smith
Maurice Smith
Chael Sonnen
Krzysztof Soszynski
Bobby Southworth
Randy Spence
Mario Sperry
Jeremy Stephens
Alex Stiebling
Tyler Stinson
Stefan Struve
Mike Swick
Tim Sylvia
Evan Tanner (RIP)
Miesha Tate
Beau Taylor
Jesse Taylor
JT Taylor
Charles Taylor-Diaz
Tra Telligman
Din Thomas
James Thompson
Nick Thompson
Josh Thomson
Simeon Thoresen
Erin Toughill
Frank Trigg
Scott Tuggle
Ron Turcsak
Jamie Varner
Javier Vazquez
Brandon Vera
Zee Vjesalica
Igor Vovchanchyn
Shelby Walker (RIP)
Matt Ward
Brian Warren
Chad Washburn
Ron Waterman
Chris Weidman
Vernon White
Pete Williams
Matt Wiman
Keith Wisniewski
Travis Wiuff
Justin Wren
Robert Wynne
Igor Yakimov
Kaitlin Young
Savate Young
Tristan Yunker
Gilbert Yvel

4 Likes

From Joe Charles youtube channel. Dude dressed like an African king at all times, gotta respect that

1 Like

Joe Charles was called “The Ghetto Man” but he was also called Joe “No Rules” Charles.

Now he is called GI Joe.

1 Like

And guy was both already a world champion kickboxer and a wrestler.

Bro,you lost me one what?

1 Like

He is saying that you should be properly listed as a pro fighter before he got his fighter role on this forum.

Oh OK, I don’t care if it’s a pro fighters account or not unless I get super coder ring or Kool like that,lol. Talking with y’all is good enough for me.

3 Likes

In the past,your screen name would be green if you were a pro fighter & light green if you are a amateur.Now you see a green fist & a light green fist to show that you are a fighter.

All fighters have access to the After Dark forum for free while non-pros don’t.I’m pretty sure that being a pro or amateur fighter that you probably don’t see all of the advertisements either.

Ok how do I get a pro one?

1 Like