Rashad Starting To Bug You Too?

He was that gassed because Rashad zapped him of his energy using his hand hypnotizing technique.

Don't you guuys fucking remember he did this throughout TUF? All of his opponents gassed for no reason.

i swear some of you need to wash the sand out of your vaginas. tito has been talking shit for years about his opponents. now someone starts talking shit and calls him on his crap and you guys get upset.

tito did look gassed by the end of the second round. It looks like he is strong but no explosion. The rematch is the choice for him so he can keep hyping himself into a new contract before fighting the iron in 205.

Tito is fading. Rashad is overrated. Don't like either one, but Tito was just a wee bit better in that fight.

Fucv this

We are are fueling the unnecessary rematch

i dont want a rematch

The only thing that bothers me about Rashad is his awkward herky jerky body language in the ring. It is like he is trying to showboat but has no rhythm .

Tito is a douche and annoys the shit out of me. Rashad was right. Tito held him down with lay and pray, grabbed the fence, his shorts and then acted like it was an accomplishment for Rashad to survive it intact. Fuck him. Rashad is every bit the fighter Tito is. That is what was bothering Evans IMO. It was the way Tito had to "act" like a decent guy after the fight. He could not pull it off and it came off instead as condescension.

It is like when Tito goes out of his way to thank the troops. He always lays it on too thick. He helped make a fucking Moslum propaganda film for Christ's sake! Fuck him.

It is like he is trying to showboat but has no rhythm .

That's what probably zaps his oppnents quickly. They can't find his tempo. Personally I could see Tito getting tired just trying to find the timing.

Hmmmmm, you may have a point.

F all that Rashad did a better job or is a better fighter that Tito talk. We all know Tito's talk he does it all the time!

No what's Rashad's excuse, Tito always looks tenative on his feet, Heck awkward realy. He almost looks scared to trade sometimes.

Evans was suppose to be the hungry go getter out to make his mark, He was suppose to be a better wrestler and got taken down. He has definatley the better hands than Tito, what did Evans do to beat up and outstrike a former champion on the decline????

For a moment Tito was in his face stalking him, and all I saw was him waving his fists in circle for half of the fight.

His stand up does get on my nerves, but we can't deny he gets better every fight. I could definitely do without the pseudo-boxer stand up and nicknames like "sugar" though. Anyone else cringe when they heard that name? Sunk into my chair just as hard as when they announce Justin McCully.

Healthy Tito kills Rashaad imo.

Rashad ran like a bitch the entire fight. Tito won.

the way Tito was before when he started the UFC and present is a totally different Tito.

Tito is no longer that punk he used to be when he 1st started. He has well matured into the politics of the fans base. He knows what he needs to say and act.

What Tito is doing is he is learning what fans like, how to draw attentions to his fights, and etc.....

That IMO is he has learning to adapt as he goes.

If he still acted like when he 1st started he wouldn't get where he is today.

Unfortunately his fighting hasn't adapted though. If he takes care of that he won't need to constantly evolve his dealings with fans.

Rashad isnt starting to bug me, he has for quite a while. Every since hmmmmmm lets see.....the ultimate fighter?

Jweinberg....the old Negro-chicken joke. Smooth move.

I liked Rashad...but after his "celebration" post fight...and his delusion of
thinking he won I am no longer a fan. I really thought he would step up
and bring it to Tito, but he resorted to his dancing. I had some hopes for
him as I did see improvement.

Please NO tito/rashad 2.

if there is one thing you dont want to do is wake a sleeping giant. All he has done is given Tito fuel for the rematch. Tito will destroy Rashad in the next fight..bank on it

"Rashad is real."

Agree.