Rashad Starting To Bug You Too?

Tito must have been injured, or else he is washed up.

I'm with Jack Carter!!!

Tito wins or he's gone. Rashad is in a win-win, only if he can take Tito. A loss has more questions then answers, because Tito is on the decline. And why in the hell is Tito still fighting LW??? Its got to kill Tito to make weight now. Of my bad, he did gass, didn't he?

Tito is fighting for one more contract. He is hoping to keep winning, so he can fight for the tile, one more time. He can't beat Rampage, but he has a chance with Henderson. Only if he can overpower him or cut him. Physically, he won't be able to be Silva, with his improved ground game, Shogun (take down defense and striking), or Liddell (Tito has no chance)... So Tito will be gone anyways. Age is catching up, and he can only fight one way. He never evolved.

Tito is on his way out anyways...

Rashad just needs to go after the fight more next time.

30 more seconds in the second round and the fight is over becasue Rashad would be passed out

and just saw the video Rashad is a punk. Notice he doesnt talk shit before the fight because he knows he cant back it up. He does it after when nothing is gonna happen for a few months. LOL what a real tough guy. Cant even beat an aging veteran on the downside of his long career. Fucking loser. I hope Tito breaks his face next time

Rashad did next to nothing in that fight. He should be thankful for the rematch opportunity. Personally, I don't care to see it though. Maybe that can be the headline of a Spike Fight Night.