Rashad's after-party ROCKED!

Damn 31 pages.

This thread rocked also.

1 Like

I still feel bad for the guy honestly 

Anthony’s a great guy I miss him posting here. you hear that man? Come back!!! (but come to the OG fuck this forum bro :wink:

1 Like
holly9000 - Anthony's a great guy I miss him posting here. you hear that man? Come back!!! (but come to the OG fuck this forum bro ;)

Looks like his handle is ten of swords now 

1 Like

ttt

Anybody heard from Anthony? I deleted my Facebook and lost touch with him, great guy. Last I heard I think he was moving back to Philly with family due to health issues

1 Like

I feel bad for making fun of the guy.

Rashad has lost an awful lot of weight since he went on this "fruit and magic mushrooms only" diet that he told Joe Rogan about.  He could probably fight at 170 if he un-retired!

Anthony! Great to hear from you man! Hope all’s well :slight_smile:

1 Like
David@accu -

I feel bad for making fun of the guy.

Not surprised. Your a vicious bully. 

Both of my parents died recently: My mother in October at the age of 88 of kidney cancer, my father of congestive heart failure in January at the age of 90.  Their will, in which my brother and I will share their assets equally, has just gone to probate, and in about six months both my brother and I should come into substantial inheritances.

Meanwhile, I purchased a home this past July - and it’s close enough to Philadelphia so that I can watch Eagles games every week.

TenOfSwords - 

Both of my parents died recently: My mother in October at the age of 88 of kidney cancer, my father of congestive heart failure in January at the age of 90.  Their will, in which my brother and I will share their assets equally, has just gone to probate, and in about six months both my brother and I should come into substantial inheritances.

Meanwhile, I purchased a home this past July - and it’s close enough to Philadelphia so that I can watch Eagles games every week.

Sorry to hear about your folks, nothing can replace them. That must have been really hard for you and your brother. I’m glad you checked in, it sounds like you’re doing ok. I miss you posting here buddy. I miss a lot of the old members and posters but you were always a bright light on this forum. I hope you’ll keep in touch! Good luck w the new place!!

1 Like
TenOfSwords -

Rashad has lost an awful lot of weight since he went on this "fruit and magic mushrooms only" diet that he told Joe Rogan about.  He could probably fight at 170 if he un-retired!

Joubain looks huge next to him on the commentary desk.

1 Like

I’m doubly stoked right now: First, because not only do the Eagles have the easiest schedule in the league this year, but they are taking the biggest drop in strength of schedule compared with what every team played last year, based on last year’s records - and over the last 21 years, teams in the latter situation have improved their records by an average of three games the following year; and that average would be even higher if not for the fact that one of those 21 teams (actually 22, since two teams tied for taking the biggest drop in one year - the Rams and Tampa Bay, in 2012) - was the 2007-08 Patriots, who could not have possibly improved their record in 2008 because they had gone 16-0 in 2007 (they actually dropped to 11-5 after Tom Brady suffered a season-ending injury on opening day).

And second, because my man Rashad is not only coming back, but almost certainly at a lighter weight class!

3 Likes

I’m still here.

Dance Party Reaction GIF

Legend!

2 Likes

Is this supposed to be “The Rashad Dance”?

Rashad with the Fred Sanford coming to join you Elizabeth.

2 Likes

It’s,“You’re” not “Your”, you stupid fucking idiot.

1 Like