Rashad's after-party ROCKED!

GOAT thread

Oh my thatā€™s a very awkward looking man. Iā€™d imagine op is either dead or on life support if thatā€™s what he looked like 6 years ago.

Holy shit, just realized skooter was in this thread too. Anthony youā€™re the manā€¦ fuck you skooter!

1 Like

Was that after Chuck?

Drawing a blank

1 Like

Yes it was.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Not really, just another cool cat enjoying a party

1 Like

Canā€™t believe my bulging eyes in this pic - but Rashad has that effect on me! LOL

1 Like

Holy shit youā€™re alive???

1 Like

OP is a fucking legend

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be making a comeback on here, since my man Rashad is also going to be making one - and I will be even more confident in the Eagles than I am in Rashad, providing they either sign Steven Nelson or trade for Xavien Howard.

2 Likes

You guys are in the worst division of the NFL & need alot more help than just a CB.Last place is a mother fucker.

The Eagles are taking the biggest drop in strength of schedule in the entire NFL from what every team played last season, based on last seasonā€™s records, and over the last 21 years this has resulted in an average three-game improvement over the previous season - and that includes the 2007-08 Patriots, who could not have possibly improved their record because they were 16-0 in 2007 (they actually went 11-5 after Tom Brady suffered a season-ending injury on the very first play of the 2008 season). Redact that year and the average year-over-year improvement becomes 3 1/2 games. That means 8 wins for the Eagles in 2021 - and with three starting offensive lineman (Brandon Brooks, Andre Dillard, and Lane Johnson) having missed 41 man-games among them in 2020, thereā€™s your (at least) ninth win, which should be enough for the Eagles to win the NFC East.

Think about this, when this thread was first created Iron Man had just come out in the theatersā€¦

4 Likes

and it ROCKED!

4 Likes

But did it rock like BLS?

3 Likes

Bro are you gay?

This is not a dating site

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know Ron Jaworski posted here!!! Noice!!
Key And Peele Nfl GIF

Leave the guy alone. He posted some pics for all of us.

1 Like