***Rate Fight Night 60***

gorgesjorj - Card was an 8.

Main event was a 10.

-GG
This Phone Post 3.0

Fabes -
JewLuPlus - 5/10. Enjoyed the last 2 fights but the first 4 felt like I lost 3 hours of my life. Phone Post 3.0
Plus main event started with 2 minutes left in the show so if you didn't dvr the show after, you missed the main event. Bad producing. Phone Post 3.0
Rules to live by; always dvr the next show after a live event. Phone Post 3.0

One fight involved two fighters not UFC level. And I always find the midgets boring. Henderson was amazing though.

6/10

1. Bendo boosted it a lot though. Phone Post 3.0

I tuned in for the last fight so 8/10.

Lex_o - Good night but great last 2 fights. Phone Post 3.0
This. Weak card but last two made me forget. They really picked that card up Phone Post 3.0

getgettinsomeread - Also Cindy is clearly a shill. But I'm okay with that, I just wish she would tell me if she was hot or not.

GONNA GET FROZED AS FUCK Phone Post 3.0
Nope, I'm a double bagger.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

I recorded it and found myself fast forwarding often because I so wanted to see Henderson fight. And that fight alone was a 10.

CindyO -

Cindy

Out of 15? Phone Post 3.0

if you take into account the weigh ins, it looked like a state promotion, not an ufc professional one

The card and notable names 6.5

The crowd 8.5

The main event 10

Going live and watching Benson Henderson take some hard shots, get tossed to the ground a few times, lose maybe a round or two, come back make his guy pay by being a veteran and then getting the stoppage in the 4th, oh yeah. The entire crowd was on it's feet, and that is what you go for. Phone Post 3.0

6 the main event was great the undercard not so great

JewLuPlus - 5/10. Enjoyed the last 2 fights but the first 4 felt like I lost 3 hours of my life. Phone Post 3.0
This. Most of those fights were god awful. Phone Post 3.0