Rate my 5/3/1

Oh also changed the face pull to 15 reps. At 10 reps the weight is a little to heavy to really feel the stretch and squeeze which is most important for face pulls imo. Will also change shrugs to 15 reps. Phone Post 3.0

ISawSilva'sBONEr - 4 days. Done the bench day yesterday and dips felt good. This is pretty low volume for me so I'll stick at it for a while then I might swap to tricep extensions or something. It's the first time in a long time I've had doms in my shoulders the next day though. Lats are also sore for some reason so ill do my deadlift day tomorrow instead of today.

A deload every 2 cycles sounds like a great idea. Don't see the need to deload every cycle at the moment when I'm getting 10 reps on my 5 set. Phone Post 3.0
First set last will fix volume Phone Post 3.0

Triple X Guard -
ISawSilva'sBONEr - 4 days. Done the bench day yesterday and dips felt good. This is pretty low volume for me so I'll stick at it for a while then I might swap to tricep extensions or something. It's the first time in a long time I've had doms in my shoulders the next day though. Lats are also sore for some reason so ill do my deadlift day tomorrow instead of today.

A deload every 2 cycles sounds like a great idea. Don't see the need to deload every cycle at the moment when I'm getting 10 reps on my 5 set. Phone Post 3.0
First set last will fix volume Phone Post 3.0
What you mean man? Phone Post 3.0

"First set last" is an assistance option in which you repeat your first working weight of the day after your PR set. For example, on 5/3/1 day, you do 5 @ 75%, 3 @ 85%, then 1+ @ 95% for your PR set, THEN do a couple more sets @ 75%. There are quite a few different ways to do it - some people do, say, 3x5 at 75%, while some just do one more set at 75%, aiming to hit a rep PR at that weight. I typically do 3 sets of 5-7 reps on all days.

If you do FSL, you typically would drop your first "other" assistance exercise. For example, on squats day, do squats FSL, then go straight to back extensions and skip leg press altogether. It's a good option, but I'm not sure it's necessarily better or worse than what you've written up. The main advantage to it is more practice honing technique on the 4 big lifts.

Ah sweet. Cheers man. Phone Post 3.0

Are you playing any sports and/or doing much conditiong?

Is this a 4 day per week template?

If both answers are yes, I'd dial back the assistance a bit. Or drop to less days per week. Phone Post 3.0

KOArtist - Are you playing any sports and/or doing much conditiong?

Is this a 4 day per week template?

If both answers are yes, I'd dial back the assistance a bit. Or drop to less days per week. Phone Post 3.0
No to both. My job keeps me as fit as I need to be (firefighter). Phone Post 3.0

It is a four day a week template. Phone Post 3.0

Looks just fine to me then, I'm sure you're already acclimated to the job activity so give it a rip. Phone Post 3.0

Deadlift day yesterday. Got 12 on my last set so decided to test my 1rm. Ended up repping what I though was my max for 3. Should I alter my 1rm or just leave it as is? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, Wendler would say "leave it as is" (in fact, he'd get pissed that you even asked), but most others aren't so dogmatic about starting so light. What day was it? If it was 5's or 3's day, I'd make the usual 10 lb jump next cycle, but I'd bump it up by 20 lbs if you got 12 reps on the 5/3/1 day.

It was my 5 day so 85% of my training max. Phone Post 3.0

Dropped back extensions from squat day and hack squats from deadlift. Just too sore after the 5x10 stuff.

Also changing leg press to front squats. It's been a goal of mine to get better at front squats but my form sux. Phone Post 3.0

Out of interest, did you switch to this because AllPros stopped working? How where your results on that program? Phone Post 3.0