Ray Steinbiess Vs Nick Diaz MAY 12

please go to stcokton and slap him in front of the crowd.

then yell "Phoenix Bitches"

ray, hit me up. i was at nicks last 3 fights...

Fuck Phoenix...209 bitches.
j/k, but seriously...209

"Wow, UFC gave Diaz the boot huh?"

Nick has permission from the UFC to fight in this event.

I think if the UFC got rid of Diaz they would be stupid, the guy is exciting, wheather you like him or hate him, he comes to fight and his shit talk is Grade A.

ttt

Dunc has a very good point!I am happy Tim found a new home in AZ(too hot there for me)and he is happy with his new team and should root for his new teamate...but to do it on here could be considered disrespectfull..Nick was his teamate for many years and I know he helped Tim out a great deal..Just my 2 cents not trying to bag on anyone..

who is tim fighting on this card?

"From: RAV21
Date: 05/08/06 02:55 PM
211 Total Posts Ignore User

McKenzie used to get tooled in practice by Diaz so maybe he has hard feelings. Anyways Diaz is going to whip his boy up."

lol Maybe in jiu jitsu, but in stand up I think we all know who'd be eating canvas if it were 100% and not "sparring".

I don't think Tim is trying to be disrespectful .. he's just supporting his new teammate, nothing wrong with that dude.

Tim is supporting his teammate. He has been a great addition to the AZ combat sports team since day 1.

Steve Steinbeiss

publicly stating that you would bet against a former friend and teamate, especially when there didnt seem to be any bad blood.. is not showing respect, imho.

"publicly stating that you would bet against a former friend and teamate, especially when there didnt seem to be any bad blood.. is not showing respect, imho."

Dude, he's showing support for his current teammate. Didn't sound like he disrespected Diaz in anyway. But even if he did, so what? When was the last time Diaz showed anyone else respect?

Good luck to both! Two great fighters, and yes I think its going to be a war..

diaz shows lots of people respect, steinbiess will not be one of them though. nick will hurt him

"diaz shows lots of people respect, steinbiess will not be one of them though. nick will hurt him"

We'll see. Seems to be that people were saying the same thing before Diaz fought Diego Sanchez, and we know how that turned out.

TTT gotta go with the ARIZONA Fighters!

ttt somebody tape this fight and Post it here afterwards,

I doubt this will ever come out on dvd

"Diaz shows lots of people respect" Not to be sarcastic but the general perception seems to be different.Also, there should be no shame or excuses in his losses (like the Diego comment) he fought elite fighters that were better that night.

"somebody tape this fight and Post it here afterwards"

I just looked on the tickets because, it was a good idea but,right on it says

"no cameras,no recording"

I have been to the Stockton Arena before(for hockey games) and they search you good.

"Yah, a greased up Diego won a bogus decision over Diaz. We'll see how Diaz does without BJM there to not call the fight when Diaz's opponent is bleeding like a siv."

Thats a nice excuse, and nobody was more disappointed than me that Diaz lost that fight (I had $ on Diaz that night). But whether or not Sanchez was oiled up or not didn't change the fact that Diaz didn't steam roll right over Sanchez like just about everyone (myself included) thought he would. Besides, I wasn't talking about whether or not he should have won a decision against Sanchez (I don't think anyone in there right mind thought he would against a TUF poster boy) what I was talking about was the comment that "Nick will hurt him." Stuff like that was said repeatedly before the Sanchez fight and I bought into it too otherwise I wouldn't have bet on Diaz in that fight. Sounds like some of you are underestimating Steinbess, and I'd guess there's a pretty good chance that Diaz has too. In his last few fights its seemed that Diaz has underestimated his opponents and hasn't gone in with much of a plan. If he does that against Steinbess he will lose, I can guarantee you that Steinbess' camp will have him ready for this fight.

"LOL @ Arizona fighters."

whats funny about them?

I am not saying it should be taken that way or even that i took it that way...i was just saying it "COULD BE" taken that way