Ray Steinbiess Vs Nick Diaz MAY 12

What event is this being held in .. and is there a website?

TTT for Ray.

Good luck brother!

--Matt Adcock

Sub Wrestler,

It`s a promotion called ICO (International Cagefighting Organization) that will be in Stockton Ca at the Stockton Arena. I have the flyer but,it is not very informative what-so-ever.They don`t even post or have a website on it.

I have a picture of the flyer but, I was only trying to highlight the fighters names.

ICOflyer.jpg

Here is the whole flyer that looks like shit.

Stocktonflyer2.jpg

http://www.cyberstockton.com/modules.php?name=Calendar&op=modload&file=index&type=view&eid=305

May 12, 2006

7 :00 pm

Stockton Arena

248 W. Fremont Street

ICO- "The Stockton Showdown"

International Cagefighting Organization presents....

THE STOCKTON SHOWDOWN

Comments@stocktonarena.com

(209) 373-1400

www.stocktonarena.com/events.php

Yeah, I couldn't find anything but the above info regarding this event ... Not sure why they didn't go a little more internet friendly, but oh well .. it's a nice card to start with.

TTT for any more info on this event .. like, the full card?

Did you get my email vlucero.
email me at Jaime32@omuonline.net

I am gonna have to go with Diaz on this one...Who is Mcenzie fighting?

tim i am surprised you would bet against nick.. him being your old training partner and all.. really surprised.

why wont u fight nathan bao ?

coz nathan just fought at wec last fri.i too am shocked with tim mckenzie rooting against nick.didnt know they werent teammates anymore.maybe they never really got along

usurper just took the words right out of my mouth!!!

Wow, UFC gave Diaz the boot huh? Sucky...

McKenzie is on a new team now so he has toroot for his teammate. I am only surprised that he posted it.

I am in section 102 row 10 seats 9-12

McKenzie used to get tooled in practice by Diaz so maybe he has hard feelings. Anyways Diaz is going to whip his boy up.

All I know is that it is going to be a great fight!!

And Yes I am no longer with the Gracie team. I am now with Az Combat Sports. A great team

I wont fight nathan diaz because i was contracted to fight randy spence. im not scared of nathan diaz or anything like that. but i was contracted to fight randy spence once again. i passed up a title fight for the pacific rim belt for shooto because i was contracted to fight randy spence in this organization before they contacted me. however, if they want me to fight him, they should offer me more money.