Re: Fear The Fighter wronging #FranksFight

NavyCorpsman -

FearTheFighter just responded:

: We are donating all profits the 14 shirts that have been sold to help him out. Sorry we couldn't do better.

Thanks for update... Kinda shitty that they replied to you immediately and didn't to Wendy?!?

Either way anything is better than nothing and once the check gets sent ill be sated!

Wendy- lol... Told u if u made a thread they would give answer ASAP!! Phone Post

I have replied to Fear The Fighter's tweet with the donation link so hopefully this will be the end of this issue. I will let everyone know soon as #FranksFight receives the donation. I appreciate all your comments and your help. Cindy O you said exactly what I was feeling spot on. fundafighterrob wow thanks for your donation we appreciate it. Again thank you all for your help and hoping my next post is the fact that the donation was received.  

NavyCorpsman - 

I'm definitely in this. I've made a couple donations to #FranksFight and have always been so impressed that Frank & Wendy take the time to send you a hand-signed card, a magnet, and a FranksFight keychain/lanyard. I will do anything I can to make sure they get what is owed to them. They are great, well deserving people and if the UG Mob ever needed to organize to help out a worthy cause, it is now ...

Thank you. When youcaring.com was doing the donations I had no access to contact info however when that fundraiser ended and I did it on my own website I was able to say thank you on my own and have done so ever since. I appreciate your comment as I do appreciate everything that has been done for Frank and our family and have thanked and will continue to thank all in whatever way I can. Not only do I hand do all of the thank you's I then walk 25 minutes to the post office and then 25 minutes back home. Again thank you for your comment and support!! 

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
TOAO - Probably didnt want to give u money bc they only sold 14 shirts, not much money made. Phone Post

Well the shirt sold thru the UG sold 4x that so someone in their marketing dept needs a pink slip! Phone Post

Get out of my head lmao First Cindy O now you NotImpressed lmao I am glad others are speaking my thoughts for me at least I do not get grief for saying it first lmao

Bisping got KOd by Jesus - 

I know that you must appreciate all of the freebies that you can get,but sounds like you just might want to let this one go.It`s not worth the anguish.

do you practice stupid shit like this?

So I been doing my homework so I knew about these shirts selling and they were selling at 39.66 and here is something I never knew about. While these shirts were being sold here is why only 14 were sold. They used my husband to give them away free so people would buy other shirts WOW that is Shady

Luvdcuties - 

So I been doing my homework so I knew about these shirts selling and they were selling at 39.66 and here is something I never knew about. While these shirts were being sold here is why only 14 were sold. They used my husband to give them away free so people would buy other shirts WOW that is Shady

That is beyond shady. Don't put he torches away yet folks.

JonnyW -
Luvdcuties - 

Ya this is fucking rediculous.... Scumbag level Shit... For every shirt they gave away to entice sales of there own merchandise, they should be held responsible and made to pay the money out of there own pocket!

Real curious to see the amount of them that have been shipped out the door!

I will never spend 1 penny on any of there gear!

Fear the fighter... Lol... More like "Fleece the Fighter" Phone Post

Oh wow... ftf is gonna get the UG lynch.. u guys done fucked up. Phone Post

Luvdcuties -
TOAO - Probably didnt want to give u money bc they only sold 14 shirts, not much money made. Phone Post

Well the shirt sold thru the UG sold 4x that so someone in their marketing dept needs a pink slip! Phone Post

Get out of my head lmao First Cindy O now you NotImpressed lmao I am glad others are speaking my thoughts for me at least I do not get grief for saying it first lmao

:-)

How's Frank doing by the way? Phone Post

He is doing good. We should have some answers this Friday. Frank had cat scans done and we will get the results then so hoping for some good news. He is however doing good and is back to cooking and we had family night last night so we been doing lots of together time with sons.  

I know a company I'm not going to be giving my money to.

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
JonnyW -
Luvdcuties - 

Ya this is fucking rediculous.... Scumbag level Shit... For every shirt they gave away to entice sales of there own merchandise, they should be held responsible and made to pay the money out of there own pocket!

While I agree with the sentiment I would say they should be responsible for half of the cost.

When Uncle Creepy was giving away a free T with each purpose I was mentally telling myself I was paying X amount of money a T. So if they sold 2 T's for $40 say, then Fear the Fighter should be giving Franks Fight whatever percentage they are due of $20. Phone Post

ttt for Frank

ttt

UGCTT_Benwahwah -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
JonnyW -
Luvdcuties - 

While I agree with the sentiment I would say they should be responsible for half of the cost.

When Uncle Creepy was giving away a free T with each purpose I was mentally telling myself I was paying X amount of money a T. So if they sold 2 T's for $40 say, then Fear the Fighter should be giving Franks Fight whatever percentage they are due of $20. Phone Post

Ya and UC let them run his creeps shirt and sell it for 100% of the profits towards franks fight. Fuck FTF. Phone Post

As the saying goes... "no good deed goes unpunished"

This was not a special signature that we did for #FranksFight. If it was, we would have included a name on it. It was designed and produced prior to even hearing about the cause.

FTF took the opportunity to try to HELP this situation with proceeds from any shirt sold. The movement sold 14 units in the month that we pushed it for you.

Before and after the promotion, we promoted OUR shirt in different ways like the image u so kindly added as well as having Rose and Carla wear it as their walkout shirt in their last Invicta fights.

FTF apologized for not having a higher number as they would have loved to help more but the reality is that shirts were not purchased.

FTF has been trying to support as many fighters as possible since they came on the scene a few months ago. They have spent a lot of money on sponsorships in the UFC, Invicta as well as some upcoming fighters. They even took care of fighters that didn't perform but still warranted sponsorship money.

The good intention they had is being appreciated by slandering them. The donation was going to be made. Apologies if it was not made in the time that you wanted it.

But remember that they went out of their way to try to help. We were not hired or expected to do anything in this deal. No money was earned but thanks to your thread here. Many people will see us in a negative light.

The Hectorious GNP - As the saying goes... "no good deed goes unpunished"

This was not a special signature that we did for #FranksFight. If it was, we would have included a name on it. It was designed and produced prior to even hearing about the cause.

FTF took the opportunity to try to HELP this situation with proceeds from any shirt sold. The movement sold 14 units in the month that we pushed it for you.

Before and after the promotion, we promoted OUR shirt in different ways like the image u so kindly added as well as having Rose and Carla wear it as their walkout shirt in their last Invicta fights.

FTF apologized for not having a higher number as they would have loved to help more but the reality is that shirts were not purchased.

FTF has been trying to support as many fighters as possible since they came on the scene a few months ago. They have spent a lot of money on sponsorships in the UFC, Invicta as well as some upcoming fighters. They even took care of fighters that didn't perform but still warranted sponsorship money.

The good intention they had is being appreciated by slandering them. The donation was going to be made. Apologies if it was not made in the time that you wanted it.

But remember that they went out of their way to try to help. We were not hired or expected to do anything in this deal. No money was earned but thanks to your thread here. Many people will see us in a negative light.

If it wasnt a franksfight shirt then why market it as one then decide to give it out for free with any purchase of your own line.

Even if only 14 units were sold. Which is horrible u need a new marketing director if its true, why lag months to pay up?

Good intentions my ass Phone Post

And lol @ getting carla to wear the shirt. You did that for your own sales and paid her. Phone Post

UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax - 

If it wasnt a franksfight shirt then why market it as one then decide to give it out for free with any purchase of your own line.

Even if only 14 units were sold. Which is horrible u need a new marketing director if its true, why lag months to pay up?

14 shirts sold in the time period that we agreed to promote it for the cause. They were also getting other promotion from other brands at that time as well so people could have supported the cause by whichever way they saw fit.

This was never a #FranksFight shirt... They had the gave it away in a promotion.. Like they did with Hardy and Edgar gear.

Grice sold the Police shirt for his charity.. He doesn't think its a Grice signature shirt. He actually pushed the shirt and sold over 70 shirts himself!

So if they promote it with other fighters like Mike Russow or Ashley Cummins is he going to be upset?

The timing of payment is a legit frustration but should not be held against them.

The Hectorious GNP -
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax - 

14 shirts sold in the time period that we agreed to promote it for the cause. They were also getting other promotion from other brands at that time as well so people could have supported the cause by whichever way they saw fit.

This was never a #FranksFight shirt... They had the gave it away in a promotion.. Like they did with Hardy and Edgar gear.

Grice sold the Police shirt for his charity.. He doesn't think its a Grice signature shirt. He actually pushed the shirt and sold over 70 shirts himself!

So if they promote it with other fighters like Mike Russow or Ashley Cummins is he going to be upset?

The timing of payment is a legit frustration but should not be held against them.

Are you an employee? What kinda shady business is this? You're telling me that FTF only sold 14 units, how many cancer shirts did they sell before franksfight marketing? Legit question.

Btw get a new marketing director a company like FTF thats dropping all there money should know how to sell a shirt and raise money. I would say thanks for trying but since the money hasnt even been paid out yet then fuck off. Phone Post