Re: Fear The Fighter wronging #FranksFight

ssj - F TTT F

shady

Agreed. Phone Post

The Hectorious GNP - As the saying goes... "no good deed goes unpunished"

This was not a special signature that we did for #FranksFight. If it was, we would have included a name on it. It was designed and produced prior to even hearing about the cause.

FTF took the opportunity to try to HELP this situation with proceeds from any shirt sold. The movement sold 14 units in the month that we pushed it for you.

Before and after the promotion, we promoted OUR shirt in different ways like the image u so kindly added as well as having Rose and Carla wear it as their walkout shirt in their last Invicta fights.

FTF apologized for not having a higher number as they would have loved to help more but the reality is that shirts were not purchased.

FTF has been trying to support as many fighters as possible since they came on the scene a few months ago. They have spent a lot of money on sponsorships in the UFC, Invicta as well as some upcoming fighters. They even took care of fighters that didn't perform but still warranted sponsorship money.

The good intention they had is being appreciated by slandering them. The donation was going to be made. Apologies if it was not made in the time that you wanted it.

But remember that they went out of their way to try to help. We were not hired or expected to do anything in this deal. No money was earned but thanks to your thread here. Many people will see us in a negative light.

This was not a special signature that we did for #FranksFight.

We? You are an employee?

And I think most of the frustration was the following/unfollowing that happened as well as ignoring her attempts to make contact, not how much was sold. Glad it has all worked out now.

Cindy

Creepystachewax, why are you being such a dick to this guy? IMO, you're going overboard and it isn't called for as he isn't being one to you. Chill dawg.

It may not have worked out this time as expected but acting like this to someone who may be in a position (since he said "WE" I am assuming he is a part of the company) to help another UGer one day via sponsorship is silly. He's trying to make it right so how about letting him w/o expeecting him to take a bunch of shit from someone he doesn't even know? He doesn't sound very happy either so no one got over on anyone and Frank will be getting some money (which was the point).

Cindy

FTF is a relatively new company that has really stepped up in the last few months to take care of a few UFC guys I know.

Let them first get their feet firmly planted and next time they decide to run special campaigns for people/charities they will be more successful. Phone Post

Thank you Vindication and Cindy...

I am not an employee.. I do work with them... Just not for them so I know the in's and out's.

FRAT

The issue is Communication... Why did they not respond to Wendy until she started a thread that may damage there public persona? 

It's not the fact that only 14 shirts were sold, it's the fact that a company Offered to help a family in need and then after the time frame for donations was up, they stop responding to them and giving updates? Did they even bother to check in to see how Franks doing? I wanted to sell 1000 creepy shirts, we didn't , we sold 52.... And Wendy n Frank were both very grateful, thankful and appreciative for the money and the support threw a difficult time. As they have been for every donation I have made from the first $50 I put in there to the multiple $25 charity bets I have won or lost in there charities name to the Xmas dinner I bought for them.... They are not greedy ungrateful people... A simple Email from someone at FTF curbs this before it ever happens.. IE..."hey Wendy, we have only been able to move 14 of these and are wondering if you want us to send you a check for those or maybe we could extend the donation date and try n raise some more for you guys, by the way how is Frank doing? Did his treatment go well" you know basic communications!! It's not like Wendy started this thread to bitch about the amount donated... She started this cause as the guy who's defending FTF said the donation period was supposed to end in OCT... That's 4 months ago... And she has still not received the donation.... She didn't ask for FTF to do this, they offered (very kind) and then have been avoiding her(not kind) 

I'm willing to give FTF the benefit of doubt, but it looks real shady when a company/person says they are going to do something for someone and then doesn't follow threw, not only do they not follow threw but they ignore attempts at communication from Wendy. 

"No good deed goes unpunished" what good deed? Using a picture of a man in a hospital bed for a Tshirt that said man has yet to see one penny from?!?!? Sounds like a scam to me... Hey were a start up company and every fighter right now is holding up signs supporting Frank and his fight, let's get in on this, act like we care and then not follow threw with our end... And even worse lets unfollow and ignore the mans Wife who is trying to hold her family together with none to little support from her government. Then lets entice people to buy our other shirts by offering one of the shirts that's supposed to be going to help this Family during a time that they need the help the most?!?!?

My 2 pennies

This was not a special signature that we did for #FranksFight. If it was, we would have included a name on it. It was designed and produced prior to even hearing about the cause.

FTF took the opportunity to try to HELP this situation with proceeds from any shirt sold. The movement sold 14 units in the month that we pushed it for you.

Before and after the promotion, we promoted OUR shirt in different ways like the image u so kindly added as well as having Rose and Carla wear it as their walkout shirt in their last Invicta fights.

FTF apologized for not having a higher number as they would have loved to help more but the reality is that shirts were not purchased.

FTF has been trying to support as many fighters as possible since they came on the scene a few months ago. They have spent a lot of money on sponsorships in the UFC, Invicta as well as some upcoming fighters. They even took care of fighters that didn't perform but still warranted sponsorship money.

The good intention they had is being appreciated by slandering them. The donation was going to be made. Apologies if it was not made in the time that you wanted it.

But remember that they went out of their way to try to help. We were not hired or expected to do anything in this deal. No money was earned but thanks to your thread here. Many people will see us in a negative light.

You say we so that tells me you work or are real close to the company. So let me tell you some of the facts you seem not to know.

September 2012  I win a Stefan Struve walkout tee for my hubby and he is so very excited to be getting it. (It never arrives)  

September 25, 2012 Fear the Fighter OFFERS to dedicte a shirt to my husbunad and made the picture you see in the main post I did not make that picture Fear The Fighter did. They started to advertise and so did I for the next 30 days.

October 21, 2012 Fear The Fighter starts a promo giving the shirt FREE even though this was during the time they were supposed to be selling the shirt. 

November 29, 2012 I contact Fear The Fighter and ask about both the Stefan Struve shirt and the donation and am told to send my contact info by email and a check will be sent and am also told many shirts are being sent to my husband I guess this was to satisfy the Stefan Struve that never showed.

January 11, 2012 I am now told "Oh we are trying our best to push it and are working on raising the money for you" this is a quote of a dm from fear the fighter which right in January toldme they were shady but guess what I did not say a thing until March and why???? Because I was trying to be decent

I emailed fear the fighter and direct messaged them and never once got a straight answer just something to appease me and move on my way. Still as March 4th no Stefan Struve has showed up and no donation so what should I think.

I start a thread here and all of a sudden I am the bad guy?? No my husband's cause and face were used to promote this shirt and never once did I complain or dog fear the fighter because I believed they were going to make it right and only until now are they even acknowledging me and only by twitter. I have not received an email nothing just a twitter message that says they will donate all proceeds for the 14 shirts so at 39.66 which they were being sold that comes out to 555.24 so once this donation is made and I did send the link I will let this all go.

BOTTOM LINE Fear The Fighter offered to help at a bad time and never came through that is not a good deed. That is simply using a face and cause to sell teeshirts and build a company is it not????????????

Put yourself in my shoes or better yet put yourself in my husbands shoes he was let down that he never got the shirt and let down that if the money was donated when fear the fighter said they would i would not have been begging for money to get to Boston in November!!!! Offering someone a plat of food in october and not bringing it till march does what??? Nothing... I am very appreciative however not of others using a cause to sell merchandise!!

What Pescy and my wife said were spot on. When you are made to feel someone is using you to push they're own things it makes you feel this way. We were flat out told the shirt was made for us then the pic with me in the background was released. For me it all boils down to this. Many people have offered to help and for various reasons could not. I won't put any of that out here because I understand things happen. If you offer to do something and it doesn't end up happening thats fine because the offer alone it's a huge positive to us but when you come at us with MULTIPLE things and during a time when franksfight is trending everywhere and then unfollow, ignore and basically just brush it off? To be honest I would just chalk it up to things that happen and do what I have to do. Unfortunately my wife who has to do absolutely everything including watching me fight for my life does not just let things go especially with something like this. There have been many people including people on the UG that have offered to do a donation or have offered to send or sell things and were not able to. Not one single one of them got anything but complete gratitude from us. Are there people that have been able to help make money for franksfight as well as themselves? Yup MANY and we are so happy to be able to help others nevermind ourselves. I absolutely hate that anything came anywhere near this like it has. To be offered the help that we were from FTF was just an absolutely awesome gesture and one I will never forget I just hope the people in the future they help someone will be put in charge of making sure things don't get pushed away or forgot about. There are a lot of fighters who are able to make ends meet because of they're sponsorship and I greatly appreciate that.

P.S. Stefan Struve offered to deliver his new walkout shirt in person to me. We happily declined because the offer alone was great enough but no need to get crazy lol

....Is tweeting the way people try and get in contact with a company these days? God damn. Phone Post

One last thing:

You said I was slandering Fear The Fighter

Since I have expertise in this area let me explain to you the actual legal definition of slander

it is using false allegations or untruths to hurt someone or a business and is a civil tort anyway everything I have said is TRUE and I have screenshots and such to prove my allegations therefore this is not a case of slander. 

I suggest you make sure when you accuse someone of slander you are correct or this could lead to defamation just advice for you in the future

I haven't read all the responses yet. But I hope all gets settled for your husbands cause. I will try to make a direct donation in the coming days. Phone Post

PrettyBoy - 

I haven't read all the responses yet. But I hope all gets settled for your husbands cause. I will try to make a direct donation in the coming days. Phone Post

Thank you so very much for your comment fear the fighter made a 500.00 donation today so I am thankful that the promise was kept and we can move on.  

The Hectorious GNP - Thank you Vindication and Cindy...

I am not an employee.. I do work with them... Just not for them so I know the in's and out's.

Read a very good article including you today it was an interview with david. While researching to make sure who the donation was from I realized you were meantioned and I now understand who you are and what your relation to the company is.  I appreciate the fact that Fear The Fighter made a 500.00 donation today however realizing who you are and  that you are in the owner's own words "one of our main guys"  Why would you call me a slanderer why not private message me?? Wow!!!! So I was ignored and then you come in here to say untruth about me and you represent them then a donation is made. Wow real classy glad this is over so unhappy with how I was treated and my hubby and most of all his cause. 

Glad to hear they followed threw on what they said they would do ... Ironic though that it happened so quickly after you made this thread. Never really have been a fan of Forced Apologies... But glad it can be put to bed. Phone Post

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Glad to hear they followed threw on what they said they would do ... Ironic though that it happened so quickly after you made this thread. Never really have been a fan of Forced Apologies... But glad it can be put to bed. Phone Post

I so agree!!

Luvdcuties -
PrettyBoy -  I haven't read all the responses yet. But I hope all gets settled for your husbands cause. I will try to make a direct donation in the coming days. Phone Post

Thank you so very much for your comment fear the fighter made a 500.00 donation today so I am thankful that the promise was kept and we can move on.  

That's great news, I'm glad they have made good on their promise. Phone Post

FTF had 2 fighters wear this 'special' shirt on fight night, and they still only sold 14 shirts!!! That is pathetic. Terrible marketing. Somebody hit the nail on the head when mentioning FTF needs a new marketing director. But really, lets take it a step farther and bust out your whole tool shed…..sh*t call Jim Miller, Johny Hendricks, Boetsch and whatever other craftsman you can come up with to build this silly company a whole new business development wing of their not so 'corporate' headquarters.
fear the fighter -ohhhhh so scary. and really, you think that people in motocross / xgames are goign to wear a shirt that focuses on fighting. wake up!

on top of this the FACT is that numerous fighters have had and are still having payment issues with this company. unfortunately franks fight was taken advantage of to draw some publicity to FTF. If Franks Fight didn't stand up and call FTF out on their shady business dealings then they would had never heard back from FTF. Only months later did they come out of the woodwork with a mini reply.
SCUM!

Sorry you got the runaround, Wendy. Glad they donated eventually.

Future takeaway for anyone ever looking to help a cause while at the same time helping your company in terms of exposure and promotion:

It's always better to under-promise and over-deliver.

If you do the opposite you'll reap what you sow.

Just glad it is over and wish it did not have to go down like that however nice seeing you back dojo

Bump to support Mr. Apple and the thread he made...pretty stinky F2F pretty stinky!