RE: Nate Diaz

That’s probably the dumbest comment I’ve seen on here in the ten years I’ve been here. That’s saying something considering we have liberals that post here. Congrats on proving my points about Diaz ball kickers. You’re a fucking clown kid!

that was incredibly gay robert downey jr GIF

Are you actually calling yourself a retard? Interesting…

Hilarious how pathetic the UG is. Thank god for the OG. Nothing funnier than watching you fags get riled up over another man. Please carry on with your dumb ass comments because its truly hilarious the lack of wit and intelligence you have…

Anger Rage GIF

1 Like

First funny reply. Congrats!

Yeah that’s why everyone else shits on you in this thread. Have fun grandpa

Like a give two shits what a few faggot UGers think of me. That’s why I stick to the OG We actually have fun there and aren’t sensitive pussies over there.

Maya Rudolph Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

Lol oh don’t get sensitive now old man! Btw no keyboard warrior here. Brent Puffe 3-1 as professional fighter. So no I’m not a child I just find loser hanging out in the basement talking shit on people that are way more successful then you are or ever will be very funny. That’s why we are on here and not fighting in the UFC. Is Nate the greatest fighter? Of course not but doesn’t change the fact he is one of the toughest guys on the roster. Is he a retard? Of course not. Is he uneducated growing up in Stockton/Lodi? Of course, most are when you come from poverty areas. Then add in being punched in the face for 15+ years. As I’m writing this I realized wow what a waste of my two minutes trying to explain to a 50+ year old to maybe open his mind and then I realized guys from your generation are always right. Especially if you sit on a forum thinking everything you say is right. Have fun on the OG. No one will miss your shitty opinions…

3 Likes

For a guy who says he doesn’t give a shit you’ve posted more in this thread than anyone. Seems to be you give quite a shit and can’t help but trying to every post in this thread.

2 Likes

lol at a “professional fighter” being more successful than I am. That’s a dumb ass comment to make jot knowing what I do for a living. I guarantee you I am way more successful than you and most of the others on this site. So I’d steer clear of that comment if I were you.

As far as the Diaz’s go my opinion stands and I don’t give too shits if you agree with it or not.

It’s called entertainment which is why I come here. You’ll learn to laugh and have fun once you get the stick out of your ass…

So you are now saying you’re a multi millionaire.

Dude… Lol just fuck off already orcus

Such an angry old man! More successful then me? Oh sir again something you have no idea what you are talking about. I would hate for you to get shown up in a pissing contest against someone half your age :). It’s fun when the ol heads have no idea how stupid they sound when they can’t adapt to anything. You are right I have no idea what you do for a living but then again I don’t care so there is that. If you would like to compare my 3 companies to your profession we can do that. Only difference is if you are more successful I’m not to arrogant to admit it. You on the other hand have some major insecurities and would never admit to being wrong. You would think at your old age you would have that figured out by now but hey I guess your just a slow learner! Actually I take that back it’s just your generations way think you are alphas. Or maybe a little bit of retardation runs in your family? Since you like to throw that term out to more famous n successful people then yourself. Best of luck to you on getting that shit figured out!

2 Likes

:slight_smile: it makes life more enjoyable

Both of them should sign with Bellator. They won’t be getting any title fights in the UFC. I don’t even know if they will get any big payday fights if either of them lose again. They’ll probably end up on the BJ Penn path. Rematch with Daley. Let 'em fight Page, too. Let Nick move up and fight Mousasi. He’ll lose, but people will watch.

Such a Diaz like attitude you have!